• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Closer-To-The-Sun

Still figuring it out
Hello all. I'm seeking someone to draw my five main characters for a story I'm working on. Since my artistic talent is almost non-existent (there is some, but not what I want for this), I'm seeking out and hoping someone would be interested in taking part. It can just be simple sketches, or whatever, because basically I would like to just have basic art of them (I would also love it if someone could also draw it in comic form, but one thing at a time). An issue here that some of you might have, however, is that a few of these characters have no references yet.

And without further ado, here are the characters:

Jonsi:
www.furaffinity.net: Jonsi Character Description Form by Closer-To-The-Sun
www.furaffinity.net: Jonsi (drawn by SpiritMachine) by Closer-To-The-Sun

Kathryn:
www.furaffinity.net: Kathryn Character Description Form by Closer-To-The-Sun
www.furaffinity.net: Kathryn (art drawn by Jin-Lust-4-Sin) by Closer-To-The-Sun
www.furaffinity.net: Kathryn (art drawn by Yukkie) by Closer-To-The-Sun
www.furaffinity.net: Kathryn (art drawn by minzer) by Closer-To-The-Sun

Blanche:
www.furaffinity.net: Blanche Character Description Form by Closer-To-The-Sun
www.furaffinity.net: Blanche (art drawn by Jin-Lust-4-Sin) by Closer-To-The-Sun

Alex:
www.furaffinity.net: Alex Character Description Form by Closer-To-The-Sun

Gwen:
www.furaffinity.net: Gwen Character Description Form by Closer-To-The-Sun

Now I can't promise payment or anything of the sort, but I will be happy to reimburse you for your time in some way, shape or form (writing, art, gifts, other stuff). Just lemme know.

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
I'll probably attempt some of them should I get the chance. Exams first I'm afraid

Luku_Zuku

OK, I've drawn Alex for ya, if you like it,
ab7dceafab.jpg

(Also, if the image is sideways, I'm not sure why...)

Luku_Zuku

Awesome! Thank you so much! And yeah, it is sideways, which is odd, but can easily be fixed.

Do I have your permission to upload this to my FA? Of course, I will give you proper credit.
Of course, and I ask the same. I feel like I might start posting on FA, so I'd like to ask your permission to post them up there too, of course with your credit

Closer-To-The-Sun

Still figuring it out
Hey there! Read your character descriptions and I like 'em -- they're really well done! :D
I got started working with Alex if you don't mind. Would be done in a day or two.

Sorry I didn't get back to this until now! I would love to see art of Alex if you are still interested! And thanks for the compliment on my characters!

Hello! Here's a rough sketch of Kathryn, if you like it, I can ink and possibly color it for you. www.furaffinity.net: Kathryn rough sketch by Anodracs
I absolutely love how she looks! She looks so boss!

Yohuns

Oh, well thank you! Let me know if you happen to have any questions about her!
i sure will, ill be done with the sketch in an hour or so, ill post it here so you can see it and give me your feedback, wheather i should finish the drawing or change something about it :)
time to get to work