• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for artist to create a profile picture for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

legohoss

You see I am a terrible at drawing, and I am looking for a volunteer artist willing to make me a fursona profile picture. It is a male anthro red fox with a average build, sometimes skinny with a steampunk style inventor goggles (The goggles are very important to have on him!) on his forehead and usually wears a medieval piece of armor for chest and legs. Usually has his paws exposed and a sword strapped across his back. I prefer to have the brown fur at the ears and paws like most red foxes do. It's recommended to show 2/3 of his body but it is up to you. If you want an expression, i would prefer a smirk with a tooth showing, but that is also up to you. Many thanks to whoever wishes to take on this challenge and i will be deeply in your debt of thanks. Ask me for more detail if you wish. Happy drawing!

Last edited:

Ilayas

You see I am a terrible at drawing, and I am looking for a volunteer artist willing to make me a fursona profile picture. It is a male anthro red fox with a average build, sometimes skinny with a steampunk style inventor goggles (The goggles are very important to have on him!) on his forehead and usually wears a medieval piece of armor for chest and legs. Usually has his paws exposed and a sword strapped across his back. I prefer to have the brown fur at the ears and paws like most red foxes do. It's recommended to show 2/3 of his body but it is up to you. If you want an expression, i would prefer a smirk with a tooth showing, but that is also up to you. If you do a good enough job, i may consider tipping you, but it depends on the quality. Many thanks to whoever wishes to take on this challenge and i will be deeply in your debt of thanks. Ask me for more detail if you wish. Happy drawing!

If you have the money and the ability to pay some one to create a piece of artwork for you then you should considering hiring an artist to make the piece of artwork for you.

legohoss

Do not doubt your abilities. Any artist is a good artist, i cannot even draw a straight line sadly... If you are up to the task i would appreciate it anyways.

legohoss

I have almost nothing to say the least, the tip talk is basically draining my pocket of what is left. I just am looking forward to anyone who would take on this challenge.

tharesan.alae

Wolfie Artist
If you have the money and the ability to pay some one to create a piece of artwork for you then you should considering hiring an artist to make the piece of artwork for you.
Posted just before me, but yes another good point. Art is a skill and trade, and should be paid for. It is a livelihood for some, not just a hobby.

Ilayas

I have almost nothing to say the least, the tip talk is basically draining my pocket of what is left. I just am looking forward to anyone who would take on this challenge.

If you don't have the money to hire some one that's fine it's what this subsection of the forum is for. But don't "tease" artists with of promise of MAYBE paying them if you feel like it. That's kind of underhanded.

tharesan.alae

Wolfie Artist
I think you're thinking of this the wrong way. There is no challenge here, I draw this kind of stuff on almost a daily basis, and so do many artists here. Art is business, and in this particular case, it is charity. I'm giving you something valuable out of the kindness of my heart. Your tone has put me off a little, because I'm sensing you don't really appreciate art as anything more than a hobby. I fear my skills will be wasted here. So good luck on your search.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Ok gonna close this choose one or the other, no "might pay situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.