• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for artist to do some wolf art commissions budget $5-$40

I'm looking to make my first sona and I wanted to start off from comissions, I don't have a reference so maybe if we do end up making business I wouldn't be against doing a reference sheet based off that. Just as a heads up I want him to be based off me, and I want him to be somewhat chubby as well, nothing extreme.

I'd like to go just with SFW for now, and that's pretty much it. This is my first character and I don't have any references so I hope whoever I end up finding has enough patience for me!

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Forgot to add that I'm only interested in anthro wolves, not feral. That's all.

Last edited:

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
Let me know if you're interested in getting something written. I still have a few openings looking into March!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! I'm available for commissions and I specialize in character creation art. I've also worked on many first-time sonas!
I do offer reference sheets as well, with a base price of 45$ that includes three fullbody views, up to 5 closeups/headshots, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette.
Examples:
www.furaffinity.net: Lupas Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Kaiala Drak Ref Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Loraz Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
If you want to check different products too, here's my commission list:
www.furaffinity.net: VALYCE NEGATIVE COMMISSION PRICES 2020 by valery91thunder
More examples of completed commishes can be found on my FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested feel free to either PM me here on the forums or note me on FA. I'm also available on Telegram as Valyce Negative!

Dolce

I'll do you one like this for $15! (one full body, and also a headshot/bust). I can do anthro too for $20

Attachments

• dsff.jpg
    dsff.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 42

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

somniari

hey there!! i am wholly comfortable working off written descriptions (i have some sketchy lines that help with marking placement, etc) and would love to help!

a single fully shaded picture would be up to $45 depending on character and background complexity

a ref sheet would start at $70, with two views, detail shots, additional optional outfit and likes/dislikes!

you can find my full commissions info doc here, including example art
docs.google.com: HAM'S COMMISSION RULES

1579553928.skyphile_commissionsnsfw.png

ddqrun8-969e92fb-bf52-443a-a612-58e5895c0613.png

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

NinaGrey

Hi there. I am an experienced anthro artist very interested in applying for this commission. I could offer a ref sheet in my style for £40 flat colours, or £50 full colour with shading. Alternatively, I can offer a single character profile illustration for £30. I communicate quickly and often, and work from decriptions quite a lot as well so that would be no issue. Please take a look at some of my previous works, and contact me via note or email at n.sinclair97@outlook.com if youd like to work together on this. Thanks for looking! FA : https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/ninagrey/ DA: Bluepisces97 - Professional, General Artist | DeviantArt
Fenrir copy.jpg
Eternal.jpg
Caelum.jpg
Small Spec.jpg

Just-A-Jack

Hi! Name is Jack, Just-A-Jack. I'm an a adult-artist, drawing anthro boys n girls, specialize on ero, pin-ups, but can draw any species and fetishes, SFW or NSFW - dosent matter. And I have an offer to you, pay attention please! Ordering a SFW painting you ll get a NSFW version of same art for free! And vice versa. You can choose any image resolution up to 4K.
Also you'll get a permanent discount to all my services for the future.
I will perform the work in the shortest possible time and at summit level. Mostly takes around 1-2 days to complete.

Note me about commission at the forums, on FA or contact via Discord Just-A-Jack#0707 and I'll make some clean, smooth sketches for you
e29da4.png

I accept payments only by PayPal and work only through small, but prepayment. If you pleasured by the sketch and after prepayment - i can get back to work =)

There are some sample:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/just-a-jack/
And there's the price-list:

20$ - Headshot
30$ - Bust
50$ - 3/4
60$ - Fullbody
80$ - Ref.Sheet

+Additional character - 10-30$ (half of the basic price)

+Detailed background - 5-20$ (depending on commission type)

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
frmelz6.png

DrPepperAddict

commission artist
919b938cc5e4cbcefb98bb607ff63c2493081661.png

How do I pay?
-PayPal. my email is BloodMouth999@gmail.com

What do you draw?
-Humans, MLP, Dragons, Furries, SOME mechanical objects

Chibi or Bust;____________Half Body;_________Full Body;
5$ - lines________________$10 - lines __________20$ - lines
10$ - flat colors___________$15 - flat color_______25$ - flat color
15$ - shaded ____________$20 - shaded_________30$ - colored & shaded

Additional Price Information:

• For every extra character it is an additional charge / The prices are per person.
  • If you’re adding an animal, its an additional 5$
  • Furries are the same price as humans.
  • Mlp characters are priced at Busts and THIS is the only example I have