• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for artist to draw fursona (closed)

Seirru

I'm looking for someone to create a ref for my sona that i want to fix. I would have to say my budget is around 70-90$ or less. I'm kinda new to this kind of stuff, so hopefully this person would be able to put up with my shenanigans for a bit. But i hope that we'll get along fine,

I think what I'd be going for is two front views (one clothed, one not), a back view, and maybe a facial expression, but I'm still not sure about that just yet. If you've got ideas, too, feel free to toss them my way.

Aside from that, I'm also maybe sort of possibly looking for a NSFW artist. It's just something i would like to have . The price is super varied for me, since I'm on the fence about it, but am open to taking suggestions.

If you'd be interested, post in this thread with your prices and examples of your art. I will note the person I select and will ask for the thread to close when the time comes. Thanks for peeking in, and I appreciate the time you spent reading this!

oh yeah so i don't forget to tell you i want my fursona to be a Yordle but if you dont know what it is i can show you one so you have better picture what i want.

CircuitTheMutt

Furry Artist
Hi there~ I can make Refs of all sorts, usually my refs range from $25-$50 depending what you'd like done~
I can also do up some NSFW if you would like.
The normal $25-$30 Refs
1455328695.circuitthemutt_aurora.png

Ones that range up to $50
1455142709.circuitthemutt_circ_base.png
I also do all sorts of works, head shots start at $3 for a sketch and go up to $30 with a single character
Busts - $5-$40
Full body - $10-$45
1455834975.circuitthemutt_so_far_away.png

Hi there! I am interested in your job offer!

I am able to draw humans, anthros/furries, monsters, and other fantasy creatures!

I have also recently done a ref sheet similar to what you're looking for. I have a reference of that
I can show you if interested.

Here are some examples of my work:
e1591c45a1d17ebcc6e0e5f244553af6.png

Prices, more examples, and regulations are located here in my deviantart!

If you are interested in commissioning me,
feel free to PM me or email me at: duckyscommissions@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

marbledaydreams

Digital Artist
Here is my ref sheet pricing:

Digital: Build your own Reference Sheet(Options are limitless and stackable, minimum of 4 must be selected)
** full body clothed or unclothed, fully colored with flats ($15 per full body)
** feral design, fully colored with flats ($10 per feral design)
** bust shot displaying expression, fully colored with flats and light shading ($5 per bust)
** chibi clothed or unclothed, fully colored ($10 per chibi)
** accessory details fully colored with flats ($5 per accessory)
** detail shots of certain body parts: tongue, ears, paws, or eyes ($4 per detail shot)
1428082624.marbledaydreams_matty_-_reference_sheet__70__resized_.png

ADDITIONAL ART EXAMPLES:

1450032987.marbledaydreams_marche_concepts_-_basic_design.png

1453573704.marbledaydreams_almond_elf_contest_entry.png

1447792830.marbledaydreams_warm-up__sehb_.png

If you are interested in my work please send me a PM or drop me an email at marbledaydreams@gmail.com

Last edited:

Kialish

Hey there! I offer a wide variety of commissions and may be able to help get you what you want. My reference sheet prices are around what you're looking for in pricing (at least the basic, 2 pose sheet is!) and Im wiling to draw a relatively wide variety of SFW and NSFW art!

Ref sheet example 1
Ref sheet example 2
NSFW example 1
NSFW example 2
SFW example 1
SFW example 2

A 2 pose refsheet starts at 85$ in flat colors, and goes up from there with the option to add more poses (i.e., nude, clothed, variants, etc), specific detail shots and more! My Furaffinity Gallery, if you'd like to poke around a bit more!

Check out my full price list and my terms of service

solaris91

Hi! I would like to make your request! here some example of my art and price:

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 15$:
19136754@400-1455830067.jpg

Big draw 25$:
18757624@400-1452502463.jpg

little draw 15$:
16611766@400-1432221330.jpg

draw with multiple character 40$: www.furaffinity.net: Double shot by Solaris91 (NSFW)

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Micheur

Hello!

I know I can give you a hand with the reference sheet and design for your character.
I'd love to brainstorm ideas with you as well and maybe we can come to a layout to your choosing.
Look through my gallery and if you like what you see you can go right ahead to terms of service and my commission prices.
Thank you for you time and your patience.

4388104_orig.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! If you're still looking I'd be really glad to apply for this job. I've done a lot of sona redesigns and first designs, so I'm used to frequent fixes and tweaks and if you'd like, we could discuss about the charactersistics of the drawing via Skype to quickly apply all the changes you'd like.
As for the ref sheet itself, I offer digitally flatcoloured and SFW ref sheets for 40$. Price includes: three fullbody views (generally I do front, side and back, but there would be no problem in clothed, unclothed and back), up to 5 close ups for detals or expressions, a chibi front/back view to show markings and a colour palette.
Examples: www.furaffinity.net: Koviell Sashermasock Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Vtox Ver. 2 Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Keimei Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Mikaru Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
I take payments via Paypal, and I can be contacted via FA note or via email, alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it . Hope I can be of any help!

sushy

Gundam Meister
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

www.furaffinity.net: [commission] StrangerCoug Reference Sheet 2 by sushy
www.furaffinity.net: [commission] StrangerCoug Main Reference Sheet by sushy
www.furaffinity.net: [commission] fox fursuit reference sheet by sushy
www.furaffinity.net: [commission] Kent the Siamese Lion Reference Sheet by sushy

For cell-shaded references like the first three I charge $25 USD per full-body view, so for a reference sheet with 3 views I charge $75 USD. Digitally painted references like the last one are $35 USD per full-body view. For a reference sheet with 3 views I charge $105 USD.

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

Seirru

Well i did not expect so many to want to help me to get one but i have find one to do it for me now, So even that i am really happy at least you guys did bother to write it down to me ^.^