• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Artist to Draw Fursona (Closed)

Diverzard

HI!

I don't have a fursona yet and I would like to have one. I have never commisoned someone for art before, so I don't know how it works.

I would like to have a shark character, but I only have a vague idea of what I would want him to look like. I hope that is ok. I am willing to pay up to $60-$70 for the commission.

scythemouse

Not a computer peripheral
I have helped people conceptualize their characters before. Please give me a look.
p7ZvhY1.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

21284421@400-1475184193.jpg
20943790@400-1472044025.jpg
19136754@400-1455830067.jpg

drymarchon

Artist, biologist, professional napper.
Welcome! I'd love to help you with this request. I do a lot of wildlife studies and character design and would love to work closely with you to make your perfect character. Check out my digital examples on deviantart!

For this price, I can do a full ref sheet. I'll also throw in a free b/w drawing of your new fursona as well! Message me if you're interested and I'll walk you through it. :D

Yarik

Slimy Googly Monster
If you don't mind waiting for about a week before we can start your design I'd be up for it!
It wouldn't be the first time I'd work for somebody who never commissioned anything before but if it helps this is a rough description of the process:
-You'd tell me about your character and what you want on your sheet.
-I'll calculate the price and send you my paypal-address. Once you send the money I'll start.
-I'll sketch some rough poses/body shapes so we can find the anthro style you want.
-I'll draw variations of shark faces/heads/hairstyles and so on depending on your description and you can choose one/ask for changes etc.
It continues in this fashion until we're done. Lot's of forth & back messaging basically.
Here are some process examples: sta.sh: SFW Process Examples
As you can see some people require more, some less sketches/changes.

The price varies depending on what you'd like to see on your reference sheet. If all you want is a simple full-body pose as end result it'd cost around $35. A front & back view as well as 3 portraits/expressions cost around $55 (50€)
If you like transparency and would like to check the options for reference-sheets overall, here is the page for my commission pricing: Commission Info for Yarik -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Some more recent examples:
tumblr_obeqrtuHbo1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogzsjuQwkv1t15d40o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogzsjuQwkv1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

If you're interested you can contact me via the FA note system or write an e-mail to: 1992rafaelmartin@gmail.com
I regret I can't offer to start immediately but I want to make sure I can provide quick and regular updates. Due to the nature of designs requiring many WIPs and lots of discussion they usually take about one month to complete with regular updates that I try to provide every 1-3 days.
If all that sounds good I'd be happy to hear back! :')

Darklunac

Hey! I'd love to help you with this! Most of my reference sheet commission where from textual descriptions and some where new design I helped make! So I'm pretty sure I'm qualified to help you!
My prices are in CAD and you could get some pretty compleat ref for your budget!
This one is the basic ref I do for 40$
20096124@400-1464313942.jpg

This one was 50$
21902546@400-1480886723.jpg

and this one 55$
21725027@400-1479174152.jpg

And this big one was 70$
red_lynx_by_darklunac-daqf4bl.jpg

ShortConcepts

Hello, I'd be interested in working with you. I can design you a character for $25, and I don't mind working off a textual reference at all. The price would include a fullbody image with color, and I would do any edits you think the image may need. Here are some examples of my style and designs I've created for myself:
1482550233.werewolf-kun_image.png

1480475225.werewolf-kun_image.png

1480307227.werewolf-kun_image.png

1480308727.werewolf-kun_image.png

If you're interested in working with me, feel free to message me here or note me on my FurAffinity ( Userpage of werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net ), or you can email me at volleyball.werewolf@gmail.com

Rott-i-kins

Hey there, I love doing character design and stuff, and I would be happy to help you bring your shark to life. I've worked with customers who are first time commissioners in the past so nothing new there!

My reference sheets start at $30 and go up depending on the complexity of the character sheet and reference requested.

Examples:
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSIONS: Egyptian Mau Reference by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Alex Dragon Reference by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Arthur Viper Reference by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Fmily Reference by Rott-i-kins

Annnd a shark I've done recently: www.furaffinity.net: GORETOBER: Candy Gore by Rott-i-kins (NSFW for mild gore and nudity)

Thanks for looking, just let me know if you're interested in a note on FA or a PM here!

Last edited:

obliviousally

Ally the Sparkly
I love helping to design characters and shark fursonas are super neat! Check out my gallery for examples of my work! A ref sheet would be $75-$100, but a regular full body pic would be about half that ($around $30-$60) and would be suitable for using as a character reference in the future.

Userpage of obliviousally -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! I'd really love to draw your character, if you're looking for SFW art! I've done a lot of "first-time" sona designs, and in general, I love sharks!
I usually offer reference sheets when it comes to these kinds of "chraracter development" ideas, but feel free to take a look at my full pricelist with examples (ref examples are in there, as well): valycenegative.deviantart.com: Commissions Terms Of Service - Queue List and some more informations here: www.furaffinity.net: Commission ID Card 2017 OPEN! by valery91thunder
If you're interested, you can note me either on FA/DA or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!