• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for artists ($67)

ash♤Feliz

bird of dance
Just like the tile said I'm looking for artists draw my other sonas as i feel like i got enough art of my bird for now. looking for people are familiar or want to try drawing a monkey sona, ampwave sona and Chinese dragon.

kitsunekoneko

I'd love to draw for you! The dragon especially sounds fun.

I can do a painted chibi for $50, or you can get a headshot or sketches for less.
Here's my commission sheet.

Here's a higher quality shot of a few!

Colored Sketch
Sketch
Chibi
Headshot

Good luck finding an artist, and have a good day!

artichuka

Hi! I'd be happy to work with you and can definitely work with your budget I'll drop my price sheet here as well as the rest of my commission info from the same post! Feel free to check out the rest of my gallery for more examples of my work, You can contact me either on here, the main FA site, or my discord @ Artichuka #7474, which is the fastest way to contact me!

nukuku

Hello there~

This is my info please check !

and also check my gallery if you want more sample

Userpage of nukuku -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thanks!

solaris91

Hi! i'm interested to do your request! here some example of my art and price.

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

Some example of my art:

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, note me on Furaffinity if you like what you see, looking forward to be working with you. : )

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang