• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

iamthehusky

Last time i tried this it worked out really well! And i got so many talented cuties to Draw my character so imma do it again!

Hello Hello! I'll cut to the chase and just get right to it! I'm looking for multiple artists to draw a few select pictures(Which most are going to consist of NSFW material!) of my character Momma Jerbear!

5801227.jpg

I HAVE PLENTY..PLENTY PLENTY MORE REFERENCES THAT MOST ARE NSFW, IF YOU CARE TO SEE THEM PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND CHECK OUT MY IMAGES GALLERY!

https://www.f-list.net/c/momma%20jerbear/

Ahh The Queen In All Her Glory!

As for what i plan to get of her, i plan to get a few things! I'm going to list them off here and whoever plans on messaging or taking on the commission can tell me which parts they would like to take part of! Careful! Some of these Bullets happen to Pack quite the PUNCH!

• Age Play
  • Cum inflation
  • Bathroom Stuffs! (Watersports, Scat, Etc.)
  • Multiple Partners
  • Incest
  • WRESTLING!
  • Face Sitting
  • Abuse
  • Musk play
  • Impregnation
  • Cuckolding
  • Destruction
  • As for SFW Material, Anything With Royal Domination is Nice!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ARTIST INPUT! SO FEEL FREE TO GO WILD!
EAGERNESS IS WHAT GETS MY ATTENTION!

Now to get to the part everyone LOVES!
$$$$MONEY$$$$
I have absolutely no limits for pricing when it comes to this!
I think everyone is entitled to their own prices for whatever they plan to do when it comes to art!
But i reserve the right to say i'll pass because of someones art being more dosh then i think i'm willing to Dish out for the certain artist!

So lets work together! Lets Get you some Money! And Lets Immortalize Momma!

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Big draw 45$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg

18757624@400-1452502463.jpg
the_pumpkin_queen___witch_halloween_contest_by_queensolaris-daksfka.jpg

little draw 20$:
ballora_by_queensolaris-da9tdb6.jpg

21046811@400-1472973408.jpg
budino_by_queensolaris-damaifm.jpg

I

iridescentgreen

I'd love to give it a shot, though I'd highly prefer to draw SFW content.

My prices are here. Examples are in my dA gallery, here. Also on my Instagram page, here.

My prices for digital fullbody art is usually half the price of traditional.

fowell

Hi, I can do whatever you want. I have no limits concerning NSFW, i've heard and seen a lot of things. You can choose the style you prefer, realistic, detailed or even comic or manga. My price are debattable depending on what level of realism you want.
If you're interested, contact me at : fowell.contact@gmail.com
Here's an example of a detailed realistic comission i've made for a customer to show what i'm capable of :

baby-wolf-r%C3%A9cup%C3%A9r%C3%A9-png.14684

PrettyKitty13

..is allergic to chocolate ;~;
Holy moly, if Momma isn't one of the most gorgeous character I've seen!
I would love to create something for you of hir. There are so many topics I could tackle, but I'd have to sit and think what I could execute for you the best.

Please feel free to take a look at my brand new price sheet!

pkcpricessmaller.png

I'll be officially opening November 10th! I'm so excited! I hope you are too!
You can also find my work on Furaffinity Userpage of prettykitty13 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I can't wait to work with you. Thank you for the opportunity!
~PK

Last edited:

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
i'm not sure what you're looking for but i suppose i can try.... references and links in my signature

spaceybrains

HEY I'm up for your conditions!!!
chibi_commissions_by_space_brains-dal49ob.png

portrait_commissions_open_by_space_brains-daa4abk.png

isssaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_by_space_brains-dademnc.png

onyx_by_space_brains-daauslg.png

yaz_bear_by_space_brains-d9butzp.png

Chibi/Portaits $15 each
Waist Up $25 each
Full Body $30 each

Payment upfront through paypal only
  • spaceybrains@gmail.com
  • spaceybrains.tumblr.com
  • kirbins.tumblr.com

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music

NekoSister

That one Brown Cat
Hello!
I'd love to draw your character if you're still looking for someone to commission!
Here's a link to my price list and layout of my art examples:

Sta.sh Uploads 1080
(It doesn't mention in it but NSFW will be +$10. Apologies for that missing information)

You can also check out my gallery for more examples. I'm a bit behind with uploading so some of the current uploads don't reflect my current artistic level. Though I'd be willing to show you more current examples if needed!

Artwork Gallery for NekoSister -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Feel free to message my FA or here for any questions ^^

Peachfurr

Hello there! Saw your commission request and thought I would pop in my two cents.

First of all here is my website.

https://commiss.io/peachfurr

As to why I operate from my own website-- as you probably know that NSFW content is BANNED from PayPal and can result in LEGAL ACTION.

Prohibited Activities
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
  2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.

It bypasses messy invoices and blurry policy lines as well, and I would be very much happy to do your commission! To perk your interest in clicking the link I will upload a few example images for you!

rado_smoll.png

skatch.png

nah.png

I would love to hear back from you, again you can contact me here or directly from

Peachfurr's Profile - Commiss.io

344cwb4.gif

Whiskered

Hello there.
I have noticed that we have few "likes" in common. I am looking for a commisioners. I do SFW and NSFW paintings, sketches and some 3D.

Here are my rules and pricing: Commission Info for Whiskered_Gentelman -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And here are some of my most recent commission examples. Listing here only SFW and shrinked down obviously.
For more you cna always head to my FA overe here: Userpage of whiskeredgentelman -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
You can note me on private or on FA.
21388180@400-1476123094.jpg

21627900@400-1478274860.jpg

And a one personal piece
18393698@400-1449003670.jpg

Empurror

Such a neat looking character! While I don't offer NSFW art, I definitely could do some SFW of her in a royal pinup style fashion. My commission thread with prices is -Here-, and here are some examples of my art:
21495103@400-1477085080.jpg
21507153@400-1477191858.jpg

21702476@400-1478983799.jpg
21191807@400-1474314285.jpg
21416152@400-1476380082.jpg
21678102@400-1478742469.jpg

You can find more of my art in my DA and FA galleries. Please contact me if you're interested!

Clockworke

Hello Hello, and may I compliment you on the very marvelous character
I am looking to paint more smut and NSFW content as I am comfortable with it, but lack a large portfolio of them.

take a look at my Fur gallery, of you please:
Userpage of clockworke -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

if you want to see if i'm up to scratch for painting NSFW stuff my gallery of that can be found here:
mistlid.tumblr.com: the Debaucharena

of your given list I am most intrigued and comfortable with:
  • Cum inflation
  • Bathroom Stuffs! (Watersports particularly)
  • Multiple Partners
  • Face Sitting
  • Musk play
  • Cuckolding
  • VERY comfortable with SFW work.
if I intrigue you, please feel free to send me an email at steamhatstore@gmail.com