• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
I'm willing to do SFW royal domination!
Prices: www.furaffinity.net: Commission Price Sheet by sodabubbles
My gallery has more examples.
1477685179.sodabubbles_hellghost-hound.png

1478819933.sodabubbles_pounce-trade-colors.png

theodrekr

Hello!

I'm fond of a lot of stuff on your F-List, Most of my examples are very NSFW

I do Single Layer Colored [all details and color on 1 base layer + ink] $30-$80 depending on # of characters: www.furaffinity.net: Adopted: Watermelon Hyena by theodrekr

Full Shades $90 per character : www.furaffinity.net: Moonlit Were-Breeding by theodrekr

Also- I am looking for someone willing to do either a Full shade or Experimental Painted piece with my Fjord Stallion [Anthro or feral customer choice]. It would be his debut and he is definitely all for # 2, 5, 8, 11, and many more. If there were some jealous heads peaking around the corner, I'd be all for throwing some of those in for free. If a few others wanted to be a bit included in the piece. :>

Hello ! I'd love to work with you to make some art of your character, thought I must state first: I will only draw SFW material. If you're alright with that then I'd love to work something out ! Here are some examples of my works:
1480475100.werewolf-kun_image.png

1480475225.werewolf-kun_image.png

1477612712.werewolf-kun_boop_your_snootle.png

1475452572.werewolf-kun_sillhouetted.png

1480306923.werewolf-kun_image.png

For something like the first two images, a fullybody with clean lines, color, and rough shading, my asking price is $25. For detailed cell shading the price would vary between $30-$35, depending on how complex the shading would need to be. A very detailed background would be an extra $15. Feel free to message me on here or contact me on my FurAffinity page (under the same username). If needed, I can also provide my email to you if any messages become too much to process otherwise.

G

Garruuk

Hello there! Im interested1 PM me for more info, and here's some examples of my work`
to_wish_impossible_things_by_garruuk-dajpfsu.png
only_losers_go_to_school__c__by_garruuk-daef28p.png
all_my_friends__c__by_garruuk-daio998.png

ruruscube

I would really like to draw her shes such a babe ;-;
This is how my art looks like: [warning: slightly NSFW] www.furaffinity.net: Laura Butt by ruruscube
Artwork Gallery for ruruscube -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Im especially interested in drawing her face sitting. My price for that would be 40€ if it includes another character except her
Or a sfw of her looking down on the viewer. That would be 15€ for halfbody and 30€ for fulllbody
You can note me on fA (ruruscube) if youre itnerested! I can also negotiate prices