• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for artists to help with my Fursona $5-$50

Natch

Heyo! I'm looking for an artist to help me get my fursona design down, whether it be through ref-sheets, icons, or other commissions.

I'm a broke college student so my budget is capped at $50. If you are interested, please either reply to this thread with references or links to your work. Or PM me. Thank's in advance!!!

In terms of the fursona I'm open to different ideas, but I am kind of leaning towards a sort of border collie fox mix. I was thinking pastel red and white, but I'm open to other colours and fur patterns.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I specialize in character creation and have helped many customers design their first sona. Would love to work on your collie/fox mix!
I offer SFW, digitally flatcoloured ref sheets for 45$. Base price includes three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 expression headshots OR close ups for accessories and body part details, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette.
All examples of my completed ref sheet commissions can be viewed here: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
And for an extra 5$ I can also provide a digital icon like these: www.furaffinity.net: Calypso Portrait (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Stormy Weather (Commission) by valery91thunder
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested you can either PM me here on the forums or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

El-gallo

Good evening, I can do character sheets for $40. I'm pretty professional when it comes to my costumers, and the work is finished between 1 to 5 active days of work.

Here are a few examples of character sheets I've done.

www.furaffinity.net: Coneja Fallout [c] by El-Gallo
www.furaffinity.net: Lucas by El-Gallo
www.furaffinity.net: Dutch dragon [c] by El-Gallo
www.furaffinity.net: A petite pygmy goat Character sheet [c] by El-Gallo

Cheers! It'd be a pleasure to work with you, for better comunication I'd rather use another plataform like discord too.

I'm actually on sale lately too, in case you're interested you can check my journal.

www.furaffinity.net: 20% off comissions. -- El-Gallo's Journal

saimatuska

Hi, I do character designs and ref sheets.
For 42 usd I can do 2 simple full body pics and for 50 usd I can do 2 simple full bodies + 1 detailed (both examples below)
1560203718.saimatuska_hypejag.png

1560080898.saimatuska_ashton_sheet_small.png

strategyruins

I would love to do your ref sheet! My refs are $35-40 depending on the complexity! Here's some examples

1560307285.strategyruins_pomeranian.png

1559703834.strategyruins_deer_gorl.png

1559351730.strategyruins_hyena_boi.png

1557444449.strategyruins_nhyx.png

1557439513.strategyruins_kiba.jpg

Feel free to hit me up on here or on discord (absolute shitlord#8177). Thanks!

DrPepperAddict

Icon by Tetrapotoo
Chibi or head shot;
3$ - lines
5$ - flat colors
8$ - shaded
www.deviantart.com: Freeb 6
www.deviantart.com: for -13Lone Wolf13-

Gifs;
15$ - Simple
Bribe Me ($30+) - Complex

busts;
5$ - line art
10$ - flat color
15$ - colored and shaded
DeviantArt
DeviantArt

Full or Half-Bodies;
20$ - lines
25$ - flat color
30$ - colored & shaded (or shaded like [this: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/beWn3T_289QNO7UlcNS1qjMz6xQ4OlKtmjyNaHEhtA=w970-h418-no], which is 23$)
DeviantArt
sta.sh: for Dragonwight

Additional Price Information:
For every extra character it is an additional charge / The prices are per person.
If you're adding an animal, its an additional 5$

sorry these examples are human; i just started doing furry work but heres my examples for that:
1539286392.commissionartist_1.png

1562707074.commissionartist_6.png

CappiCake

Professional Amateur
I would love to help you design your character! You can note me on here if you're interested in my work~

sugar_glider_sona_commission_by_cherokeetg_ddbdby7-fullview.jpg

dcvjry8-921a1429-96be-428e-b052-fcad4deb8544.png
lets_make_some_oc_results_by_cherokeetg_dcthupy-fullview.png

dcj51cw-68ea01c9-d316-4091-9c5f-1e7e31211fdd.png

IK you've already had a bunch of offers, but I'd be happy to help you design a sona!! You can check out my commissions here! And I'll attach an example or two of previous ref sheets I've done, though you're welcome to choose something other than that depending on your budget! (I do plenty of furry art and am super comfortable with it, a lot of my client base is just DnD so that's what I have more examples of lol. There's furry stuff on my commissions page!)

tumblr_pu7ptcc3qM1v0v5dwo1_1280.png

tumblr_psjz5ejv9e1v0v5dwo1_1280.png