• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking For Artists Who Love to Draw Thick Mommas!

dakleigh

If you're still looking, my commissions are open! My prices generally range from $15 to $40 depending on the level of finish you'd like. More info and examples in my thread here

5d977f704c.jpg

8ce1a24d66.jpg

GraySkies

Before you answer to my calls of a Wonderfully Thick Momma Character You may want to ask yourself some questions
  1. Do you love Drawing Thick Mommas
  2. Do you have a lot of expierience drawing Thick Mommas
  3. Do you have a problem drawing Fetishy stuff
  4. Do you Communicate well and Give WIPs!
  5. Do you Enjoy doing multiple coms for the same person, specially if momma ends up likin ya art and how you draw her!
With the knowledge of these questions. Would you enjoy working with me just as i would with you?
1. Yes
2. Very much so
3. Depends on the fetish in question
4. I do my best to keep in contact and send progress pics
5. I loooooove return customers

I'm somewhat new here but am eager to please and eager to learn! If you are still looking I'd be more than willing to work with and for you! My FA is here: Userpage of GraySkies -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Examples:
1517203038.grayskies_ranaultfinal.jpg

1483833705.grayskies_amsarel2.jpg

1476832309.grayskies_spfin.png

Iva Sinai

Hello everyone! Looking forward to working with you all again! This time i'm looking to have a few artists do a Pretty HUGE batch of coms of my Character Momma Jerbear!

zV3Fvjr.jpg

I can link plenty of other Lewder pictures for reference later on but i wont be able to post them here, lest i get another strike placed on me like I'm bowling.

Before you answer to my calls of a Wonderfully Thick Momma Character You may want to ask yourself some questions
  1. Do you love Drawing Thick Mommas
  2. Do you have a lot of expierience drawing Thick Mommas
  3. Do you have a problem drawing Fetishy stuff
  4. Do you Communicate well and Give WIPs!
  5. Do you Enjoy doing multiple coms for the same person, specially if momma ends up likin ya art and how you draw her!
With the knowledge of these questions. Would you enjoy working with me just as i would with you?

My current budget is

$5 - $200

So bring forth your skills and let a momma see what you can do!
i have comms open here!: www.furaffinity.net: Commissions Open! -- FriskTheSnail's Journal i dont have experience drawing thick mommas but i can certainly give it a try!