• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for awesome avian art! ($100-200)

Shereth

Hey folks! Would really like to get some more art of my gryphon and I've been having a hard time finding artists with open slots, so figured I'd try here again! I'm especially interested in artists who have some experience with gryphons or other avians so if you have some in your portfolio you're proud of feel free to give me a buzz. Here's some basics of what I'm looking for:

• Single character piece with minimal/basic/no background
  • Looking for potentially more than one piece, one NSFW and one clean
    • For the clean piece let me know if you've experience with designing fantasy/RPG style outfits!
    • The NSFW piece would be pinup style
  • Looking for high quality digital art, finished/shaded pieces
  • Visual reference is available
  • High degree of artistic freedom

If you feel like it's something you'd be interested in please hit me up with links to your work, especially pieces that you feel are relevant. Replies directly to this thread or via PM are best, I likely will not see notes on FA. Thanks in advance!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

bodocumentaries

Hello! avians are my my specialty! :>

Check out some of my work here

and my prices and ways to contact me are here

Thank you so much!

Nike_M_Aguaraguazu

Fantasy Artist
Nice! I've done birds before, so a gryphon is no problem, and I really enjoy making fantasy clothes and armor. Also, I think I have no trouble drawing sexy bois ;)
These can give you an idea of what I can make:
1591653889.nikemaguaraguazu_shamans_under_the_same_moonlight.png
1591987365.nikemaguaraguazu_nike_pride_2020.png
1590865173.nikemaguaraguazu_durbag_vs_leyak.png
1589911831.nikemaguaraguazu_nike_ref_sheet_2.png
1589476520.nikemaguaraguazu_deep_water_ancient_horror.png
1585583551.nikemaguaraguazu_fire_king_fight_lines.png
1583691891.nikemaguaraguazu_tired_minotaur.png
1578239241.nikemaguaraguazu_aegolitonisa.png
1575781482.nikemaguaraguazu_durbag_shade.png
1590428383.nikemaguaraguazu_urban_orc_berserker_elf_swordsman.png
1574281839.nikemaguaraguazu_dnd_dillon1.png

My prices: Commission Info for Nike_M_Aguaraguazu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Send me a PM if you are interested!

Hello! I've been looking into drawing more avians, and I have experience with wings and felines!

I can do NSFW pinups and clothing, and my fullbody color prices are around $40-50. Or if you'd want to just purchase a sketch first ($10) to see how your character would look in my style, I'd be totally willing to work something out! Please DM me if you're interested! :)

Here are a few of my recent pieces:
avian_examples.jpg

DunRyok

Hey folks! Would really like to get some more art of my gryphon and I've been having a hard time finding artists with open slots, so figured I'd try here again! I'm especially interested in artists who have some experience with gryphons or other avians so if you have some in your portfolio you're proud of feel free to give me a buzz. Here's some basics of what I'm looking for:

• Single character piece with minimal/basic/no background
  • Looking for potentially more than one piece, one NSFW and one clean
    • For the clean piece let me know if you've experience with designing fantasy/RPG style outfits!
    • The NSFW piece would be pinup style
  • Looking for high quality digital art, finished/shaded pieces
  • Visual reference is available
  • High degree of artistic freedom

If you feel like it's something you'd be interested in please hit me up with links to your work, especially pieces that you feel are relevant. Replies directly to this thread or via PM are best, I likely will not see notes on FA. Thanks in advance!

with a maximum budget, you can count on such a quality character development from me.. in two versions (nsfw + sfw) without a background and provided that the detailing of clothes is not very complicated:
1570280833.dunryok_ra21280.png

my gallery:
Artwork Gallery for DunRyok -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Currently busy, I will be released=3 in a week and a half.

Mespeth

Hi! I’m a freelance illustrator, I’ve done bird pieces in the past and I have some experience on RPG/fantasy themed armory and clothes, I would love to work with you on this project.

You can check my prices, TOS, queue and examples at www.mespeth.com

For more examples of my work please refer to my FA Artwork Gallery for Mespeth -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Feel free to send me a DM or an email at laurarammar@gmail.com if you are interested in working with me!

Some quick examples of my art style:

1592515527.mespeth_6239dd59-4637-4cd2-b4b7-20c4884f27ff_jpeg.jpg

1592517538.mespeth_a9858377-ebbd-40c5-b9fa-4b92b5e7a9a4_jpeg.jpg

1582821904.mespeth_vincent_sfw.png

Thanks for your consideration!