• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for book cover artists for erotic novels.

Snekguy

I'm looking to hire artists to draw book covers for me. I'm a writer and I distribute my work mostly in the form of Ebooks, I would like to hire one or more artists to produce covers for a large backlog of stories with the intention of selling the finished products on sites like Amazon.

What the work entails:
I write mostly about aliens and other anthro creatures, but you should also be proficient in drawing both humans and backgrounds. Most of the work I need done features a couple of anthro characters on a simple color backdrop, though some will feature human characters and detailed backgrounds. If you're into sci-fi and you like aliens and spaceships, that kind of thing, then you'll be right at home.
Though the content of the stories is erotic in nature, your covers would all be SFW, suggestive at the most.
This is a large project, I have more than twenty books that I need covers for, and I produce one new story per month. If I like your work and you prove reliable, expect a lot of repeat business.
Don't worry about the titling, I can handle that.

Payment:
You will be paid via Paypal upon completion, in the full amount negotiated beforehand, based on the number of characters and the complexity of the book cover. Due to prior experiences I cannot offer money up front, in whole or in part. I'm sure you understand. Expect to be paid somewhere between $60 and $200 depending on the aforementioned complexity of the project. I also offer bonuses for work that is completed within the agreed upon time limit.

Contract:
I do require that you sign a simple copyright transfer contract, the purpose of which is to ensure that I have full legal rights to edit your work (apply titles, etc) and to sell it as part of an Ebook.

If you think you're the right person for the job, you can contact me by posting in this thread, or by emailing me at snekguy@outlook.com where we can discuss the details further. Please include some examples of your prior work with your message.

Here's a link to my FA page if you would like to get a better idea of what I write about: Artwork Gallery for Snekguy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Here are a couple of examples of book covers that I've had done recently so that you have some idea of the kind of quality that I'm looking for:

io0kMJp.jpg

LaBtepm.jpg

Snekguy

Thanks for all of your replies guys, I've currently hired as many artists as I can afford right now. I'll get back to you next time I can hire more people.

Snekguy

Greetings! Just as a matter of interest, is paying in full after completion a hard and fast rule? Would you be willing to pay 50% on approval of the lines and the rest on completion?
Hi Juden, unfortunately due to prior experience I prefer to pay in full upon completion. I am of course open to negotiations and references are helpful in that regard, but as a general rule I do not pay upfront.

Jagal

Hello!

I'd gladly help you with this project! I could work in various styles,I'm sure we could find one fitting your stories. I've got plenty of experience both with furries and human related art, I create both daily.

Here's my basic pricelist: (I have similar/lower prices for digital work), and you can see various examples of my work in any of my galleries: Artwork Gallery for Jagal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net jagal.weebly.com: Gallery biboss.tumblr.com: Sentimentalism

You can contact me via herrbrunner@wp.pl, telegram Jaglane, or on Furaffinity.
Good luck with your project!
Jagal