• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Book Cover Image, details inside

Hi there,

We are Cleis Press, an independent sexuality publisher. We're publishing Joe Strike's Furry Nation book, set to release in October of 2017, and we need some help designing the book cover.

What we were thinking of was a kind of sexy, female furry animal (like a wolf, lion, cat, etc.) sandwiched between the words Furry and Nation (laying on top of the word Nation) and beckoning to viewers with their hand. However, we are completely open to suggestions.

We can pay a flat fee of $175 for the project. We need a full-color, high-res digital image to use (the book cover will be 5" x 8"), and we would go over the rights with the chosen artist (cover work would be credited in each copy of the book.)

Post links to your profiles or samples of your work if you're interested!

EDIT: We are looking through everyone's profiles with the author. Thanks to everyone who had shared their art so far!

Last edited:

scythemouse

Not a computer peripheral
Hello. I am interested in this project. For a flat fee like that, I can put in the extra time needed for any fine adjustments for style and quality you might need.

My principal gallery can be found here: Userpage of scythemouse -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Please give me a call if interested.

solaris91

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hello,
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1482417216.sushy_nightfall2016.jpg

1481900288.sushy_bulldog_knight.jpg

1481216959.sushy_fishscarf.jpg

1479991407.sushy_butterflies.jpg

1476800732.sushy_spotted_dove_2016.jpg

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

I

iridescentgreen

Will it be just a suggestive pose or full NSFW, because i may be willing to try if the character pictured is clothed. I have examples of my work in the social media links in my sig, and a price sheet down there as well.

Keep in mind i don't have any 18+ content examples because i really don't draw that kinda stuff normally. I can do minimal clothing/exposed cleavage stuff though.

ShortConcepts