• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for character design/rework (Budget: 30$)

AmaruKaze

I have an idea on my mind which does begin more and more to form to such an extent that I would like to have it drawn/ put down on paper/file. At the same time I am also looking forwards to revamping one of my older characters, modifying it drastically.

What will be the subject of the art?

It will either be a design-commission for a feminine bird/avian character or a rework of an existing dragon character. I will choose according to the offers I receive, prices and art-styles. The budget is for one image ( so if it is the rework the budget is 30$. I am not expecting two images for the price ).

Feel free to state that you are only applying for one of the planned commissions if you are not up for the task of the other one.

What is required/asked for?

- Streaming the commissions, due to the fact I am not a native speaker and from experience gained in the past, will be mandatory. There is just too much "wiggle-room" in terminology and chance for misunderstanding plus the rather slow note/E-mail correspondence just drags it out unnecessarily.

- Experience in either: Dragons (quadrupeds, less cartoony more realistic/grim ) or Birds/Feathered Beings.

- Knowledge of Anatomy (animal anatomy as well ), especially true when it comes to the Dragon option.

- Experience in Color-Schemes (What blends, what repels each-other)

- Patience

- The ability/willingness to do adult art. ( More than just artistic nudity, plus non-binary genders )

Optional/Bonus:

- Creativity and the ability to add/adjust things according to the inputs/ideas I give. ( For example suggesting alternatives, how it could also look like )

- Knowledge about chubby/voluptuous bodies.

- Being able to start right away.

- Short/No waiting list.

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

Big draw 45$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg

little draw 20$:
ballora_by_queensolaris-da9tdb6.jpg

draw with multiple character 60$:
tutti_al_mare_by_queensolaris-dabwmoe.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 20$ or 80$ for page(price will be decided with the commissioner):
20527384@400-1468186385.jpg

Ah, man, this would be the perfect project for me if not for the streaming part! Unfortunately my work schedule + crappy internet doesn't allow me to stream. ;-;

If you'd at all be willing to forgo the streaming, I think my style would fit what you're looking for (and be in your price range) for either character.
In the event that you could do without the streaming, let me know!

moth1_small.png

stendhal_resize.png

AmaruKaze

Sadly none of the offers were within the desired price-range and/or suited the stated requirements. Still looking so far.

Last edited: