• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for character sheet for my original character

DADBUNNY

Hi im currently looking for an artist that can draw my personal oc from scratch and provide step by step from sketch - line art- base color - finished . it will most likely be a bunny with masculine looks, muscular, with moustache, holding a martini glass and my budget is $100. I need 2 side front and back + 3 expressions.

lensmile

Hello! I would do this for you for a 70$
Here's some examples of my art (I usually draw females, but males not a problem too). You can see more here: lensmile.tumblr.com: Cantus cycneus

tumblr_plocreu1Qz1r52weso1_1280.png

tumblr_pkigs2GEyi1r52weso1_1280.png
tumblr_p456kcxBXL1r52weso1_1280.png

Trauma Tize

2018 Commissions.png

Hey! This sounds like a commission I can do. :'D I've done a rabbit before with almost the same type of description. I have a commission form you're welcome to fill out if you do choose me to do your commission. I'll just provide two samples of my reference sheets here for you to check out. I always update my customers with the progress of their commissions, too. I have more commission samples in my thread here: forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - ♠️ Trauma Tize's Commissions ♠️ $10 Headshots | $25 Full/Half Body/Refs | $40 NSFW

Commission Form here: form.jotform.com: Commission Form

previewref1.png

previewref2.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

cowbrain

Hi! I currently am in need of ref sheet examples and could do one for a discounted rate!

EXAMPLES
Wesley Mclaughlin on Toyhouse (full)
Backpack on Toyhouse (simple, done recently!)

i start my simple ref sheets (1 pose, info abt the char) at $45 and my full ones (2 poses [back/front, multiple forms, etc], more complex details illustrated) at $75, but I'm easily willing to knock off like $20 to get some good, up-to-date examples! Thanks for looking through this!

6yndybell

Hello! I´m very interested on this reference sheet commission. And always send previews of the process, step by step to confirm or modify important details.

Cost of a reference sheet with 2 simple color views and 3 sketch headshots is $58 USD

You can check my gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

1541457068.cyndybell_dahak._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1545174355.cyndybell_ran_seax._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1537293213.cyndybell_ferafox._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
pxGgGXK.png
KK3XgXE.png

refroste

Here's some examples of my ref sheets! They tend to start at $45 with a character designing fee of 25%

1544680627.refroste_fursona_redesign.png

_commission__marcien_wilmot_character_design_by_refroste_dby69h9-fullview.jpg

Mydlas

Hello there! I am not sure if you found someone, however I think I have a valuable quality and a pretty decent price range to accomplish this art for you.
I've been doing art for a job for years and I feel like the art would be a ton of fun for me to do. I also always give the sketches for approval and editions before finishing the art.

for a 4 poses + 3 expressions, I would ask for 65$ only!

My prices My FA Page My DA Page

art examples:
1474095796-mydlas-back-to-back-poses-final.jpg

1483517404-mydlas-fight-animal.jpg

Capture-d-e-cran-2018-10-31-a-11-35-25.png

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom

orangejuice3

Hey! Your character sounds really cool and I'd love to take a shot at drawing him. I'll do a ref sheet for $40. Below are a few examples of my work and my commissions page is here:

1548639509.orangejuice3_raccoon_deset.png
1548631621.orangejuice3_fury_example.png

spookyfoxinc

Last edited: