• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Looking For Characters To Experiment With [CLOSED]

DangerOwl

Thank you everyone for your interest, I'm thrilled with so these responses!
I'm going to close this now, and see which characters catch my eye in the morning!
Thank you again!

Hello! I am primarily an equine artist but I'm looking to improve my skills with furry characters. I'm looking get 3 different characters for practice!
I'm open to both SFW and NSFW, pinup style, etc.

1614532701.danger-owl_anthro_beach_ych_pinup_feb_2021.png

example
  • This will not necessarily be first come first serve. I would like a variety of characters to experiment with, so if I get three wolves in a row for example, I will only be choosing one.​
  • These images will include a simple background, like in the example image.​
  • Please include a few details about your character to help me pick (loves snow, always moody, loves ice cream...anything that might help make the image suit them better)​
  • Please let me know if you'd like something in particular (SFW, NSFW, pinup, certain bg, etc). I make no promises, but I'll keep it in mind.​
  • These images might be shaded simply like in the example, or may be completely different. These are experimental, thus I will be playing around with it.​
If you have any questions, please let me know!​

Last edited:

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
Hi ^^ Here's Octave and Zerohi for your consideration.

Octave is music obsessed and loves to entertain people. Zerohi is the curious sort and quite often is found exploring.
I'd like to keep it SFW if possible ^^
1616757628.zerohi_octave_n_ref.jpg

1623167556.zerohi_untitled137.jpg

Thank you for the consideration :)

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
I've got Sunburst if you'd like to draw him. All I ask is that it's SFW!
He's a 19 year-old American Curl cat, and a very chill, friendly, jokester sort of character for the record, and he likes playing guitar. :>
sunburst_2021_flat.png
Thanks so much for the opportunity!

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Ozzie is probably my most unique character

https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/biscuitsboy532/folder/967006/Ozzie-the-Thylacoleo

He's a Thylacoleo. They were an extinct species of Marsupial that fulfilled the same niche as cats on ancient Australia, except with a few differences.

Most notably, their teeth. Thylacoleo had bolt-cutter like teeth that gave them the strongest bite of any land mammal ever.

Ozzie is a lonely guy. He's fucking enormous (just past 7'), and people assume he's aggressive but he just wants to be loved.

He's a voluntary vegan (doesn't do his health any good, hence his older appearance - he's only 18), and he actively tries to distance himself from his aristocratic parents. He wears a heavy muzzle when in public out of paranoia about himself, and he files down his claws.

I'm prefer sfw, thanks!

K

KibaTheWolf

Heya! thanks for the oppurtunity! i dont have a ref sheet, but i have some peices. so design my body how you like. i dont care if its SFW or NSFW, since i have no NSFW works of kiba. He is a smoker, loves caramel, and can manipulate electricity, so have fun with it and show me what you can do!

Attachments

• Fur Body white.jpg
    Fur Body white.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Kiba Realistic.jpg
    Kiba Realistic.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 15
  • LittleLoofus.jpg
    LittleLoofus.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Connor Fox.png
    Connor Fox.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 15

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
hmm... I think tapirs are technically considered equines, but I'll give it a try anyway :p
1578939440.quetzalcoatlkin_tapir.pnga6svZv2.png
he's a malayan tapir, in his 20s, chill but shy in personality, likes retro videogames, tea and open spaces ^3^
I was thinking he could be in a pose like this again, in a simple room, from this kind of angle, looking kinda serious or invested in a game, in front of a big n' old crt tv :3c
6fa63a0463fe933ccfd99dfbcaa4978d.jpg
orrr I'd also have an idea for a NSFW pose, but we'd have to talk that one out if interested <v<'
anyway, thanks for the chance~ :)

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
hmm... I think tapirs are technically considered equines, but I'll give it a try anyway :p
he's a malayan tapir, in his 20s, chill but shy in personality, likes retro videogames, tea and open spaces ^3^
I was thinking he could be in a pose like this again, in a simple room, from this kind of angle, looking kinda serious or invested in a game, in front of a big n' old crt tv :3c
6fa63a0463fe933ccfd99dfbcaa4978d.jpg
orrr I'd also have an idea for a NSFW pose, but we'd have to talk that one out if interested <v<'
anyway, thanks for the chance~ :)
Not quite but close. Tapirs belong to their own family, Tapiridae, which is one of three living in the order Perissodactyla - the Odd-Toed Ungulates (Hooved Animals).

The other two Perissodactyl families are Rhinocerotidae (Rhinos) and Equidae (Horses). Extinct families include the Brontotheres (Like Rhinos but bigger) and the Chalicotheres (Gorilla Horses)

FayeBunny

Ah, sorry, I meant to hit preview but I hit post, so I deleted my post. ^^'

She's timid and jumpy, but generally very sweet. There's more information on her toyhouse page, too.
I'm not looking for anything in particular, so feel free to do anything you'd see as fitting. Thanks for the chance :)
Th gallery, if you need more image references
26181164_AyIsLsdE1Xc2MVX.png

T

the sleepiest kitty

Maybe you could draw Annabelle?

(SFW, please!)

She is shy around strangers, but is also somewhat charismatic and yet kind to everyone. She suffers from clinical depression and anxiety (just like me). She loves flowers, especially cherry blossoms. She also likes coffee and tea. She loves cats, even though she herself is also a cat. She has an eccentric sense of humor, and she is somewhat of a goofball at times.

Thank you for the chance!
Here are images of her, including her ref sheet!
Untitled61_20210413195938.png

Attachments

• commission_by_spesflake_dedf30u-pre.jpg
    commission_by_spesflake_dedf30u-pre.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210112_085434.jpg
    20210112_085434.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210110_180745.png
    20210110_180745.png
    419 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210410_140544.png
    20210410_140544.png
    440.2 KB · Views: 15
  • doodle 4.png
    doodle 4.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 14
i have a good range for you to mess around with.
(all NSFW)
i have a Wolf : ^ Male / Herm v i have a Dragon: i have an Otter: and i have a Kangaroo (my newest addition)
if you choose to work with any of my sonas you have full creativity to do what you feel suits them ^_^ (surprise me)

i will attach their SFW sheets below :)

Attachments

• Dawn Ref sheet.png
    Dawn Ref sheet.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Kyle SFW Ref sheet.png
    Kyle SFW Ref sheet.png
    306.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Silver Ref Sheet.png
    Silver Ref Sheet.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 13

DangerOwl

i have a good range for you to mess around with.
(all NSFW)
i have a Wolf : ^ Male / Herm v i have a Dragon: i have an Otter: and i have a Kangaroo (my newest addition)
if you choose to work with any of my sonas you have full creativity to do what you feel suits them ^_^ (surprise me)

i will attach their SFW sheets below :)
Finished piece here!
I hope you like it! It was fun to with with him :3

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Darn. Looks like I did not arrive in time. I really enjoy your style.

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Thank you so much <3

I'm open for commissions and will be putting up some YCHs now and again ;)

Though I know not everyone has cash to spend on art, so I'm also planning on raffling off art periodically as well in the future!

I think you would have had fun drawing Tauren.