• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
K

KurtCobain

Obviously 5 dollar minimum, because if you were charging under 5 dollars, your art is probably not quite what I'm looking for or you're just WAY too generous and don't need to undersell yourself so short. I'm interested in messaging about specific details.

Currently, I am interested in Warrior Cats, feral, anthro, and more, but I'm trying to look for a variety of styles. Hard to explain, just DM me for more info and such.
I am not interested in super "candy-like" styles (while something like
or works from the artist "Skycloud-Nya" might suit my standards, something else may not, like derpah for example, and no hate or call outs on derpah as I actually like their art, but that's the only example I could think of of art that is too "candy-like" for my purchasing standards) or extremely high prices (even if the quality is worth it).

PLEASE, KEEP IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Last edited by a moderator:

fluffgator

Hello! I'm experienced with drawing feline characters, so I figured I should contact you with my commission information for consideration.
I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring their concepts to life.
I offer a large variety of different commission types, including icons, full-body lineart, colored full-body art, busts, and polished illustrations, that range between $10 to $80+.

If you'd like to commission me or have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.
You can find my commission application here.

Below are some breakdowns of my Sticker, Busts, Linework, Simple, and Polished commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

tumblr_omwmfdtkvj1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwmxzhzoq1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwn1t7md11svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwn6v1frZ1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwnbrg4Ld1svp9wko1_1280.png

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

spaceybrains

Commissions
tumblr_inline_oncca3dxLu1ugc7uf_500.png

tumblr_inline_onccad7rfx1ugc7uf_500.png

tumblr_inline_onccaiTWog1ugc7uf_500.png

tumblr_inline_onccaockI61ugc7uf_500.png

Commissions by Kirbins

Contact info:

kirbins.tumblr.com or spaceybrains@gmail.com

Chibi $10 ($1 for every additional character)

Bust $15 ($3 for every additional character)

Waist up $20 ($5 for every additional character)

Full Body $25 ( $5 for every additional character)

note: I am willing to do nsfw as long as it doesn’t involve minors, hardcore gore, or scat.

peachesnscreams

gore whore
Hi! I'd be interested!
set prices-
Chibi fullbodies- $5
examples-
23480889@400-1494444850.jpg
23448064@300-1494181774.jpg

Headshots- $8
Examples-

23451252@400-1494198155.jpg
23439619@400-1494106904.jpg

some more examples can be found on my da- skeletonpicnic on DeviantArt

Anything else can be discussed! Don't be afraid to ask me any questions/ ask me to draw anything else!
- i am willing to do some NSFW stuff too

Please note me either here or on my main FA: Userpage of peachesnscreams -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Wanna leave a tip? If you enjoyed my art, please consider getting me a ko-fi here: ko-fi.com: ko-fi.com: Buy Peaches n Screams a coffee. , or drop something in my paypal: Pay Kayla R using PayPal.Me Thanks!

deerdashed

I'm currently taking fullbody commissions ~
15$ - Fullbody with flat color
+ 5$ For every additional character (max. 2)
+ 5$ For shading
milk_teeth_by_deerdashed-db9wlhm.png

I am currently open for Celshaded Icons, Quick Character Sketches, Monochrome Sketches, Celshaded Characters, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

There is also some Discounts/Offers in effect for Monochrome Sketches, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

Be sure to check out the prices here!: myfantasiworld.weebly.com: Commissions

Also look at all my work to see more of my style!: MyFantasiWorld on DeviantArt

Deadline To Submit Forms Is June 5, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time

Due to the trip I'm taking this week, I will not be able to work on any commissions or respond to any forms until after I get back. So go ahead and leave your forms and take the time to send any information you need for your commission.

Thank you and I hope to see what you send me!

Last edited: