• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for couple art with background and shading

Alaricat

Tiny blue piece of shit
Hiya! I'm planning on proposing to my partner and i was thinking i'd commission art of my sona proposing to their sona and while theyre looking at it I would get on one knee... ik it's cheesy but the furry community is a big part of both of our lives and also how we met. Anyways! I would be paying with paypal and my budget is going to remain unspecified but it isn't a small budget rest assured. This is a couple of months in advance of our anniversary so the artist will have plenty of time to complete it. Please leave any examples of full scene artwork and a link to ur FA gallery and a quote and I will come into contact with the person I choose. *I've never done a commission thru FA forums before so I'm sorry if the way I'm wording this is unorthadox* Refs for the chars involved are below. The one w the fish tail is a shapeshifter so his design can be altered to a degree. if there's any questions feel free to ask.

sensu.realis

your coon
Hello! Your idea is really original, characters are very cute and I will be happy to take part in it.
My prices for couple art start with 40$ (color-sketch option). . It can be done in 3-4 weeks. Every stage (rought sketch, coloring etc.) will be discussing with the commissioner. Feel free to note me here or on my FA page Userpage of sensu.realis -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Cheers!

Spicy Cheeto

I’m not even going to post my work here because I know my style doesn’t fit your needs (my style is creepy) XD. But I just wanted to say that I think the way you are going to propose to your partner is awesome and touching. I bet they’ll love whatever artist draws it and it will be something they’ll cherish for the rest of their life.

Best wishes,

Spicy-Cheeto

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

pameloo

Hello! I'd love to be of help on this project, it's an absolutely wonderful idea. My turnaround is 1-4 weeks so no problem there. I can do all character types, so whatever you'd like Kieran to shift into is fine.

Examples:

My quote estimate would be around $180-200, more if the scenery is something over the top!

Additional examples can be found on my deviantart gallery (I don't use FA as much): Pameloo's DeviantArt Gallery

Thank you for considering, let me know if you have any questions! I can be contacted via FA forums PM here or email at pamelatyeung@yahoo.com

Last edited:

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too! Here are some examples of my work:

For a digital painting I charge $88 USD for two characters. Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

ShortConcepts

Hi there, I'd love to help you out, and your characters look quite wonderful! My illustrations, start at $170 for two characters, and you receive shots of progress through the whole commission. My current turnaround time is 1-3 weeks as, of right now, there is only one person in my commission queue. I am attaching some examples of my illustrations below.

Here are some of my recent examples (I am also in the middle of a 2 character painting at the moment, but since it is not complete, I cannot post it. But if you'd like to see it, feel free to send me a private message and I can share my current watermarked version).
My gallery is here: Artwork Gallery for ShortConcepts -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
And some of my illustration examples:

Last edited:

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.

Redliger

Digital Artist
Hello! First let me say congrats (though it may too early for that XD) on proposing. I'd be honored if you choose me to do this for you. Even if you don't I wish you and your partner happiness. Below is my Commission Price Sheet.

Here are a few examples of my work.

You can find more of my works in my gallery by clicking the link below.
My FA Page

XseArt

FenryTJ on dA and Fefran on FA!
Could do something of this quality for 120$ with simple background, or 180$ for detailed!

I only have deviantart at the moment! FA is under construction ^^ XseArt on DeviantArt

6yndybell

Hello! I´m very interested on this commission.

Cost for an image with:
-1 Full body, full color character is $47 USD
-Each extra character +$27 USD
-With background +$12-$27 USD (Depending on background complexity and detail)

You can check my gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

TurtleSensei

I like Turtles
OOh! I would love to do this! I currently don't have many fursona references, but I am confident that I can do what you're looking for! Some of my work:

Detailed Couple:
Fox:

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Aww! Congratulations! I have wicked fast turnaround if you haven’t chosen anyone yet.

upload_2019-3-9_10-21-0.jpeg

A painting with the two of you would ring in at $150. I’m very fast, so I estimate having it done in under a week. Here’s the last piece of couple art I did.
upload_2019-3-9_10-23-33.jpeg

SlimeTV

Bwark
Hello! Id be more then happy to draw couple's art for you. You can head on over here to my own commissions thread if you'd like to see prices and examples. Id be more then happy to work with you!

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info:
aminoapps.com: Commissions Queerstalline-Void | Wiki | Furry Amino

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason, especially for multiple pieces. I'm comfortable drawing the majority of characters and scenes, as well as refernce sheets, custom designs, and pixel art! My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

I also have a design up for auction currently if youre interested
aminoapps.com: Dragon Auction | Furry Amino

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!!
RYN☄

CyberMark

spookyfoxinc

gustavo toro lima

MissHampie
Hola, estoy interesado en hacer esta pieza para usted, soy nuevo en este mercado, pero estoy seguro de que con mi técnica y conocimiento puedo hacer una excelente pieza. Si estás interesado, escribe a este correo electrónico:
Alexandertoro555@gmail.com
https://www.behance.net/alexandertb0ff https://www.instagram.com/nous_u/