• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Couple Commissions (SFW/NSFW)

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
EDIT: Read this full post before replying. If you don't, I will not consider your commissions.

Hi, I am looking for character couple commissions. SFW and NSFW are both okay, as long as that NSFW isn't extreme (speciality fetish, shock content, offensive and hateful content)

There are two kinds, Female/Male and Male/Male. With your reply, please specify what type(s) of couple you can do and please post an example so I can see. So if you say you can draw a male/male couple, please post an example of your male/male couple art.

You must be able to draw both humanoid and anthro, because my characters usually fall between those two categories.

Realistic and semi-realistic art styles preferred, I am not interested in highly cartoon art.

Important notes about the couples:

For the F/M couple, the gender roles are gone.
The female character is not submissive, smaller than the male or particularily feminine. The male is not masculine and is softer and more conventionally cute than the female.
You must be okay with drawing this idea.

For the M/M couple, they are both feminine boys, however they are not typical "femboys" as in crossdressers or flirtatious. They are both very androgynous. Please make sure you are ok with this, it might be a challenge for some people.

NO ANAL - YAOI - BDSM - SADOMASOCHISM ETC
I will immediately ignore your offer

You may post your YCHs, but only if they are relevant (couple YCHs). But please do not offer me "multi slot" YCHs where each character's slot is seperate and has to be paid for. I have a specific character pairing and I personally am not interested in pairing my characters off with a stranger's character.

Price limit: I will probably not spend beyond maximum $20-$30. (PayPal - USD) Please keep this in mind.

If you are interested please post your examples.
Make sure to include couple art examples too.

I will NOT consider your commiasion if you do not show me examples of your couple art. If you don't post any or just link to your whole FA gallery, you will be ignored.

Thank you!

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

24318439@400-1501426460.jpg
24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
tgs_episodio_1_pag_20_eng_fine_by_laponto-dbrikbq.jpg
church_by_laponto-dbor19d.jpg

1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
Saying this again: please read the full first post. If you don't provide examples of couple art, I will not consider you. I am picky and I need to know what kind of themes your couple art has. Thanks.

wolfsummer

I hope you find what you are looking for!
I can draw FxM couple art and MxM art (tho I have no examples)
I can draw SFW or NSFW
I offer full colored (with background) 6" x 9" watercolor paintings for $5.50.
I can also ship the painting anywhere in the US for $3.50.
More examples of my art, if you're interested: Userpage of wolfsummer -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Thank you for your time! ;)
img006.jpg
img001.jpg
SCAN0208.JPG
44.jpg
img009.jpg

schwa16

Ah i really love the idea of androgynous characters, both F/M and M/M sound good! My commissions are $10 (full body ) for the first character and $8 for the second(so 2 characters would be $18, also backgrounds are +$5 in case it matters). I draw SFW art, mainly "kemono" art style, although I´m afraid it might be bit too cartoony for your taste?
cm9_by_lluumi-dbk8mji.png
ych_by_lluumi-dbrlk20.png
cosmic_bride_by_lluumi-dbqcvco.png
commission_by_lluumi-dbmsbjy.png