• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for Custom Design [max ~$50]

Overlord Pony

hi! i'm looking to commission a custom design from someone. i have around 50USD to spend, although i would prefer to spend less if at all possible! (i can also convert this money into points or another virtual currency if you would prefer)

i am looking for a design that is one of the following animals:
opossum
raccoon
skunk
salamander​

i'm looking for a design with natural-ish dark colors. i'd ideally like a reference with two views: with and without clothes, although i know that's a stretch for the budget! i definitely want the art to be flatcolor so it's easy to reference. clean(ish) sketches instead of full lineart are also totally fine! if only one view can be done with the budget, i would like that view to be the one with clothes.

i also want to make sure that the art clearly portrays what animal the character is. it's sometimes hard to differentiate species in some people's art, which is usually no big deal! but i just want to make sure the animal is easy to read for this custom!

please post prices and links to your commission info below~ if your commission info doesn't have examples, feel free to post examples as well. c:
thank you!

Last edited:

filhotedeleao

Hi! We are two artists working in a team and we are interested in your offer. Here's some of our artworks:
Grey.jpg

Full body cell shaded like this US$ 40!

Another examples:
raccoon.jpg
Posion Dart Frog.jpg
gamba.jpg

Please note me or e-mail me at alyneleonel@gmail.com if you want to work with us.
Thanks for your time! ;)

strifeyy

lazy artist
hey! if you're still looking for an artist, feel free to check out my commission thread here for usual pricing and examples c:
i offer two view reference sheets usually for $55, but i'd be willing to drop that to fit your budget if you're interested <3

kupokid

hello! i would love to work on this project for you ^^ && i'd be willing to work with your budget to do both views! love the species and natural tones are right up my alley ( :
here's my commission info / tos and some examples of my work.
you can contact me here, or thru my email: kupokid2@gmail.com
thanks for your time !

1582755068.kupokid_nightmare_ref_sfw.jpg
1580430293.kupokid_panda_panda.png
1580244081.kupokid_dusty_ref.png

Mont Blanc

Hi there. If you're still looking for an artist I'd love to work wit you. My reference sheets come with 2 fullbodys, a chibi, and several expressions and detail shots and are $60. However, if you only want flat color instead of cell shaded it would be $50, less if you don't want the chibi or expressions. If you just want clothed and unclothed with flat color it would be only $30.

There's examples of my art on my FA www.furaffinity.net/user/mont~blanc/ and an example below. Please let me know if you're interested.
mont_blanc_ref.jpg

Cultro

angsty uwu
Toyhouse
Here you can find some exampels and my pricelist!
A Custom Design with 2 versions of the same drawing (one with and one without clothes) would be 20$ - A reference with two different poses (one with clothes, one without) would be 25$!
You can message me here or on any platform you like in case you´re interested >//v//<!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! I would love to work on your idea! I specialize in character creation, am familiar with the species you listed, and my pricerange fits your budget perfectly.
I offer SFW, digitally flatcoloured reference sheets with a base price of 45$ that includes three fullbody views (can do front/back unclothed and one clothed front!), up to 5 closeups/headshots, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette.
My gallery of completed ref sheet commissions is here: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
If you want to check different products too, here's my commission list:
www.furaffinity.net: VALYCE NEGATIVE COMMISSION PRICES 2020 by valery91thunder
More examples of completed commishes can be found on my FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested feel free to either PM me here on the forums or note me on FA. I'm also available on Telegram as Valyce Negative!

Just-A-Jack

Hi! Name is Jack, Just-A-Jack. I'm an a adult-artist, drawing anthro boys n girls, specialize on ero, pin-ups, but can draw any species and fetishes, SFW or NSFW - dosent matter. And I have an offer to you, pay attention please! Ordering a SFW painting you ll get a NSFW version of same art for free! And vice versa. You can choose any image resolution up to 4K.
Also you'll get a permanent discount to all my services for the future.
I will perform the work in the shortest possible time and at summit level. Mostly takes around 1-2 days to complete. BTW, if you write to me within a day - I'll cut off the price to the 50$. Yeah 50$ USD for a pair of references, with clothes and nude. There's an expample:
1582646316.just-a-jack_jajrs.jpg

More, including nude ref sheet of the character above, you'll can see on my gallery: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/just-a-jack/

Note me about commission at the forums, on FA or contact via Discord Just-A-Jack#0707 and I'll make some clean, smooth sketches for you
e29da4.png

I accept payments only by PayPal and work only through small, but prepayment. If you pleasured by the sketch and after prepayment - i can get back to work =)

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
frmelz6.png

NinaGrey

DrPepperAddict

commission artist
Chibi or Bust;____________Half Body;_________Full Body;
5$ - lines________________10$ - lines __________20$ - lines
10$ - flat colors___________15$ - flat color_______25$ - flat color
15$ - shaded ____________20$ - shaded_________30$ - colored & shaded
1564849855.commissionartist_4.png
1564101804.commissionartist_2.png
1564250490.commissionartist_2.png

Vinfang