• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

looking for digital badge (-$35)

CaydenFaulkner

I'm looking for a suggestive digital badge (not actual nsfw but suggests something dirty)

I'd like something that is under $35 and it MUST have a turn around time of less than a week and a half.

ratprince

Hi! I don't have any specific examples of badges, but you can see my furaffinity here, and here is my commissions price sheet: A badge would probably fall under the $20 tier.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! Here are some examples of my badges. They're digitally cellshaded, waist-up, and cost 20$ each. The high resolution file is provided for printing, as well.
Examples: www.furaffinity.net: Around The Fandom In 80 Days (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Ash'lynn Bust (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Lady Zephyr Badge (Commission) by valery91thunder
I don't do NSFW, but suggestive is fine (depending on subject matter: just ask!).
Payment via Paypal only, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can either noteme on FA or send an email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it.

MarMaruh

FakeAnarchist

Hi there, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different badges in a variety of styles and I can make it feel suggestive and deliver it within your deadline

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and I am willing to work within your budget of $35 as well!

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

moo.exe

Well, Here's my comission sheet ! i certainly can deliver a badge earlier than a fullboy art.

You can contact me through any of my social media listed below on the image (Only the Telegram is listed wrong, the new username is: @mooexe)

upload_2018-4-18_17-58-51.png

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
I can do a headshot/badge for 20-25$ (flat vs shaded).

I offer a few different styles, including my typical soft shading, bubbly shading, and flat. Both prominent or more anime snouts are both available. :)