• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for dragon artist (SFW)

• Thread starter iridescentgreen
  • Start date
I

iridescentgreen

I didn't actually expect to find someone so soon, but I've contacted an artist about a commission. I'll leave this thread open for if I have a bit of extra money left over though.

I'm in the mood for some neat art of my furry dragon sona, Ryujin. I have a couple links below with reference images.

My Sta.sh - Contains sketches + accurate ear length

Instagram Tag - Contains colored ref and art by others

My budget is $30, since that's all I've got. Not going into specifics because I'm open minded and want to see what my options from each artist are in terms of commission types. Open to both traditional and digital, though if I'm ordering traditional art I'd love to have it shipped to me.

I'm only looking for SFW content. I'd love art of him as is, though due to a joke some friends and I ended up making during a discussion on anime, I might like something of him dressed as Yato from Noragami making one of those funny expressions. A themed piece isn't required though.

I'm primarily seeking semi realistic art styles, but will also look at anime styles if you want to do the themed request. Feel free to respond here or send me a message using the forum's PM system.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
My friend and I would like to get 3 slots filled for November, so here's our info: fav.me/daktzb4 We kinda sorta have a waiting list due to only being able to handle 3 at a time, but we finished 1 of 3 for October, so technically we have 1 slot ready to be filled, if that makes sense (If you view our Trello board you'll understand what I mean)

If you have any questions or anything, you can contact me on DA : )

S.D.O.S.

Hi,

I love me some dragons... we can work together, send me a msg if interested.

sergio-soares-icedragonsat.jpg

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure
Well hello there.
FhNLJSJ.png

I'd love to help you. I'm currently running a sale on all dragon related artwork -20% off the prices listed overhead.
tumblr_ofevpyKqNm1v384mzo1_1280.png

Here is a commission I did recently for an FA user at $30. This is the loose paint style.

Payment is half now, half upon completion, and I can livestream the process for you if you like. You can see lots of dragons in my FA Gallery. Good luck finding a fit for your commission!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
I'll gladly toss my name in, if you'd like to get more art from other artists in the future!
Here's my full price list with examples: valycenegative.deviantart.com: Commissions/Art Trades/Collabs Info Page
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIP for approval in case of digital media: I'm also used to draw any kind of species/breeds. If interested, you can contact me either via FA Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!