• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking For fA Icon Art, 10€ budget - still looking

ruruscube

(still searching for one!)

I'm looking for a bustshot or faceshot fA icon of my OC Laura:
www.furaffinity.net: Laura Reference Sheet by ruruscube

Budget: 10€ (can pay the value in other currencies too), Paypal only

Reply with your furaffinity/deviantart account and your examples.
I'll send you a note on your account if I'm interested!

Last edited:

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
I'd like to do something for you!
Here's my link: Userpage of doodlebunny -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Some examples of my work:

Doodles Concept.png
Request Draw 8.png
Request Draw 9.png

Attachments

• Request Draw 2.png
    Request Draw 2.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 62
I

iridescentgreen

spyro_digital_art_by_silveredgreen-daip0oj.png

I can do something like this, but flatcolored or with simple shading. I only accept USD so the currency would have to be converted unless you have USD to pay with as well.

dA is Here

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:
ICON 5$:
21653917@400-1478508720.jpg
17048463@400-1436381490.jpg
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg
17049735@400-1436389782.jpg

AlleycatIrony

dubstep macarena
i do icons for $10 AUD but i'm not sure what ur currency is so i might be over/under or just in ur budget ;u;
example:
sona_by_alleycatirony-db2kxa3.jpg

fluffgator

Hello! She seems like a real beauty, hehe. I'd love for the opportunity to draw her for you.
I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring clients' concepts to life.
I offer a large variety of different commission types, including icons and bust shots, that fall within or very near to your budget.

If you'd like to commission me or have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.
You can find my commission application here.

Below are some breakdowns of my Sticker and Busts commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

tumblr_omwmfdtkvj1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwn1t7md11svp9wko1_1280.png

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
I noticed this person's offer for Nice geometric look to it hope to get a icon done by her some time but i'm still new to the fandom!

junkyardprince

Icon style she is offering:
nico_nico_nii_by_junkyardprlnce-db1ysyc.png

junkyardprince

laughs nervously
I noticed this person's offer for Nice geometric look to it hope to get a icon done by her some time but i'm still new to the fandom!

junkyardprince

Icon style she is offering:
nico_nico_nii_by_junkyardprlnce-db1ysyc.png

thank you !!
i'm interested in doing an icon for you! shown above, they're 400x400 and are 10 USD ! though i am flexible with prices seeing your budget in a different currency might be iify.
here is my commission thread if you're interested in learning more !

Phiuro

Hi! I'm doing commissions in this style
5 USD (Bust)
10 USD (To waist or hips, your choice)
15 USD (To knees of full body, your choice)
1490235746.phiuro_comiss.png

Last edited:
Hello ! I'd be interested in working with you. I accept payment in USD, which would just about be the same dollar amount as you are offering in euros. For $10, I could make for you a flat-colored and cleanly lined headshot or face-view icon with a single color background. This would be on a 500x500 canvas. If you were interested, I could offer you a smaller (either 100x100 or 150x150) icon. I could make this icon a face-view or headshot, with color, shading, and as much of a background as I could fit on the canvas. I would ask for $10 for that as well. Listed directly below is my FurAffinity page if you'd like to contact me there, but you can also send me a private message here on the forums.
Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Here is an example of the smaller icon that I could make for you:
dont_say_a_word_while_we_dance_with_the_devil_by_werewolfkun-db05hu7.png

And my other examples:
1486509791.werewolf-kun_uhhm.png

1481993268.werewolf-kun_image.png

1477612712.werewolf-kun_boop_your_snootle.png

ashel

Hello!

Here's my portfolio:
Website
Furaffinity

I don't really have fur icon examples, but I will attach a couple of other samples so you can imagine what the final outcome will look like.

1481083444.jeweliana_callupishpunkodette.png

tumblr_inline_omygz4JvMh1qd1evd_500.png

If you're interested, you can email me (callupish @ gmail dot com) or message me here. Thanks!! ^^