• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($15+) Looking for feral nsfw artists

apollosunshiba

Hello I am looking for artists who are comfortable with feral canines and pregnancy. My character is a Shiba Inu and I have a reference in the works. Please comment here with examples or DM me.
My budget is $100 per piece, I am very looking for sketch pages I might be able to color myself but that isn't necessary. Thanks in advance

zulzul

would love to work with you
I will send my portfolios by private message as there are some NSFW images in them and this is against the forum guidelines

junkyardflower

laughs nervously
hiya! i don't keep my nsfw examples public but can provide examples in DM if you'd like.
take a look at my portfolio to get a general feel of my style, and get back to me if you like the vibe! if you'd like sketch/lineart work you'd get about a 45% discount on base prices too hehe

apollosunshiba

hiya! i don't keep my nsfw examples public but can provide examples in DM if you'd like.
take a look at my portfolio to get a general feel of my style, and get back to me if you like the vibe! if you'd like sketch/lineart work you'd get about a 45% discount on base prices too hehe
can you please dm me with some nsfw examples? :)

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
examples of work with ferals. write to me if you are interested

1652326029.darknessis_wolf_2.jpg
1650835098.darknessis_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA.jpg
1646755545.darknessis_daniel1.jpg
1644952872.darknessis_biy.jpg
1642639971.darknessis_pumpkinspice_sunset.jpg
1635722636.darknessis_pumpkinspice.jpg
1636414565.darknessis_fistashka2.png
1633308716.darknessis_wolffin.jpg
1629762329.darknessis_wolfy2-1-1.jpg
1626971309.darknessis_emberpooldark.png
1626289807.darknessis_sergalgrrr.jpg
1619512359.darknessis_iwillnotbow.jpg

Anfani

Your personal little demon

Hey - I'd like to participate as well - you can look through my gallery and additionally, I could send you some other/more stuff via DM if you are interested ;v; My Prices arent too high as well, so we could work something out!

Katana_in

Hi! I love to draw dogs, I can try to help you :)
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/katanain/
Hello I am looking for artists who are comfortable with feral canines and pregnancy. My character is a Shiba Inu and I have a reference in the works. Please comment here with examples or DM me.
My budget is $100 per piece, I am very looking for sketch pages I might be able to color myself but that isn't necessary. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• референс.jpg
    референс.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 9
  • ЮЧ КОШКА.jpg
    ЮЧ КОШКА.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 3
  • юч.jpg
    юч.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 6
  • SYGGGgzSk1o.jpg
    SYGGGgzSk1o.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 9

n1ghtmar3w0lf

single​

if your looking for a pic of your OC, fanart, with or without a background hire me, am capable of drawing whatever kind of thing youd want, SFW and NSFW available
CAD 15.00 - 40.0010 slots

two or more​

so i hear you want 2 or more characters ? , that can be done to , just like with the single charcter , it can be with or without background, can be couples pics too and SFW and NSFW available
CAD 25.00 - 55.0010 slots

one page strip or comic​

for your 1 shot stories i offer 1 page comics or strips for your oc's and or characters your a fan of, can be NSFW or SFW
CAD 40.00 - 90.003 slots

ref sheets​

need a ref shete for your oc , thats one of the many things i offer,either SFW or NSFW or one of each
CAD 20.00 - 45.0010 slots

Ren7

Hey! im interested in your commission. i can do sketches easily.
i can give you my discord if you message me and we can talk about it!

here are some examples i can give more on discord:
Longsmall2.jpg