• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Free Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that is weird to ask for in general but...
I just came back to Furaffinity after a long time away.
I have had many accounts before and now I can only consider them as steps towards finding my true self.
This has been a very long process filled with much suffering and well, I won't jabber on about that.

I believe I have found my spirit animal. Someone, myself, that I can cling onto for some form of identity.
I have currently moved from Orlando, Florida to Ilion, New York. While it is quite boring up here it is also a lot safer. I do not have to worry about who's blood I am stepping in when I walk out of my front door.
Anyways. I can not work, nor go to school as of yet, HUD housing would increase the rent and etc etc.
I was hoping someone would be generous and well, would honestly have the time to help me out with a reference sheet, or anything at all maybe.

I know it's a lot to ask for but maybe I can reach out to someone who wants practice or something along those lines.

I would be most grateful.
Thank you.

SSJ3Mewtwo

Closing this thread, since a different one was opened in The Art Exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.