• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Friend?? RP/Chat partner?

So, I'm looking for a potential RP buddy for when the mood strikes me. More than that, I'm looking for someone I can also bounce ideas for my stories off of? I really want to keep writing them, but I tend to lose interest when they're just for me, you know? And, it's fun when it's sort of a collaborative process! I tend to be overly wordy, and my 'tastes' are pretty mild compared to some, but if you're into human to animal transformations in their various stages in between of a potentially NSFW nature, I'd love to chat sometime.

I don't do inanimate, inflatables, diaper, WS/Scat or anything in the realm like that. Also, no vore, gore or death.

If you're interested in seeing how I write? I have a chapter of my story on my FA page you can take a look at! Hope to hear from you soon~

Note: I'm also very shy and awkward when talking to new people so... if I flake or take a while to respond, please forgive me.

Jaredthefox92

So, I'm looking for a potential RP buddy for when the mood strikes me. More than that, I'm looking for someone I can also bounce ideas for my stories off of? I really want to keep writing them, but I tend to lose interest when they're just for me, you know? And, it's fun when it's sort of a collaborative process! I tend to be overly wordy, and my 'tastes' are pretty mild compared to some, but if you're into human to animal transformations in their various stages in between of a potentially NSFW nature, I'd love to chat sometime.

I don't do inanimate, inflatables, diaper, WS/Scat or anything in the realm like that. Also, no vore, gore or death.

If you're interested in seeing how I write? I have a chapter of my story on my FA page you can take a look at! Hope to hear from you soon~

Note: I'm also very shy and awkward when talking to new people so... if I flake or take a while to respond, please forgive me.

Howdy! I'm Jared, I do a variety of rp's. While I don't do a lot of transformation with humans, (my character generally fall into sci-fi or fantasy.) I do a lot of super heroes vs supervillains, war stories, sci-fi, fantasy, historical, I do romance as well.