• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Friends.

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
yes! :D
im super excited.

I'm more anxious than excited, because I literally have no clue what to expect. I know what the season opener is going to be about, but I don't know much beyond that.

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
did you see the recent trailer?
it pretty much sells the opening episodes.
I have been trying really hard not to see the trailer. I want in to this as blind as possible. I don't want to ruin it like how I ruined the big surprise in the 100th episode. Literally, 1 week before the 100the episode aired, a clip where Derpy was speaking leaked on to Youtube. I lost my shit when I saw it, and I'm not even a huge Derpy fa-, actually I can't say that, I love Derpy, she is absolutely adorable.
(That, and one of my best friends from School has a giant Derpy plushie!)

NanoCoyote

Sunbuttcoyote
I have been trying really hard not to see the trailer. I want in to this as blind as possible. I don't want to ruin it like how I ruined the big surprise in the 100th episode. Literally, 1 week before the 100the episode aired, a clip where Derpy was speaking leaked on to Youtube. I lost my shit when I saw it, and I'm not even a huge Derpy fa-, actually I can't say that, I love Derpy, she is absolutely adorable.
(That, and one of my best friends from School has a giant Derpy plushie!)
hehe!
i can understand that.
i didnt even know the show was starting up this weekend until today! XD derpy is really cool!

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
hehe!
i can understand that.
i didnt even know the show was starting up this weekend until today! XD derpy is really cool!

Derpy is absolutely adorable, I love her more than I should! :3

But anyways...how did you join the fandom?

NanoCoyote

Sunbuttcoyote
Derpy is absolutely adorable, I love her more than I should! :3

But anyways...how did you join the fandom?
i was on DA and lots of people were drawing the fan art and i thought it was weird.
so i said well i should try to watch the show before i say no. then i never left and i slowly started liking all the characters.
unless you meant the furry fandom...thats a whole different thing..

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
i was on DA and lots of people were drawing the fan art and i thought it was weird.
so i said well i should try to watch the show before i say no. then i never left and i slowly started liking all the characters.
unless you meant the furry fandom...thats a whole different thing..

I meant the MLP fandom, but I suppose you could tell me how you became a furry if you wanted.

I discovered MLP by accident through one of my friends from school. One day, I was at his house, and right before I left, he started mumbling something about a new TV show he had discovered. I wanted to know what it was, but he was afraid I would judge him. Now, this is one of my best friends in the whole world, I have known him since I was in Kindergarten in 2001. I wouldn't judge him unless I had a really good reason for it, and I made this a point on the spot. But still, he wouldn't tell me. So that was that. Then a few months later, during Christmas break, I visited his Youtube channel, and I saw a video called "Twilight Sparkle v.s. Terminator" in his Favorites playlist. So, I quickly called him up and asked him about it. My God, I wish I had seen his face when I told him I had found out that he was a brony.

Then, a few months later, I thought..."(sigh) might as well see what all the excitement is about." So I watched two episodes, and I probably wouldn't have gotten into this if I hadn't seen Zecora's brief appearence in "Just For Sidekicks". I have loved Zebras since I was a little kid, and I was especially thrilled to see Zecora. I was like, "oh my gosh, who is this zebra?"

NanoCoyote

Sunbuttcoyote
I meant the MLP fandom, but I suppose you could tell me how you became a furry if you wanted.

I discovered MLP by accident through one of my friends from school. One day, I was at his house, and right before I left, he started mumbling something about a new TV show he had discovered. I wanted to know what it was, but he was afraid I would judge him. Now, this is one of my best friends in the whole world, I have known him since I was in Kindergarten in 2001. I wouldn't judge him unless I had a really good reason for it, and I made this a point on the spot. But still, he wouldn't tell me. So that was that. Then a few months later, during Christmas break, I visited his Youtube channel, and I saw a video called "Twilight Sparkle v.s. Terminator" in his Favorites playlist. So, I quickly called him up and asked him about it. My God, I wish I had seen his face when I told him I had found out that he was a brony.

Then, a few months later, I thought..."(sigh) might as well see what all the excitement is about." So I watched two episodes, and I probably wouldn't have gotten into this if I hadn't seen Zecora's brief appearence in "Just For Sidekicks". I have loved Zebras since I was a little kid, and I was especially thrilled to see Zecora. I was like, "oh my gosh, who is this zebra?"
hehe! awesome! :D
yah i wish i had friends like that. :/
ive never had friends who actually liked stuff i like.

Vinny (Tpr)

The rainbow rat o3o
hi there.
ahh... I'm Coyote. I'm really not good at this sort of thing.
I'm posting here because well I'm looking for friends. i keep going to TFF but i hardly find anyways to meet anyone.
although i know a few people by suit they do not know me and the 2 people i was friend with do not talk with me.
so anyways, I'm just trying to find people who are interested in the same things as me. i don't use face book and i draw a lot and I'm on Deviant art but i hardly know anyone there, many of which are not anywhere near me. i guess here are a few things about me. maybe someone has something in common we can share.
I am a furry who is also a gamer. I am female (in case that matters) I'm married. my fav food is taco bell (cause its super tasty) i like drawing, although I'm not an epic artist. i love star trek and although I'm not a fan of star wars its ok. i love sweet tea, Texas, and my little pony. mostly cause its fun to draw but I'm just a big nerd for cartoons. i am not big on politics. i have a car but i don't like to drive. some games i like to play, league of legends, smite, and some rpgs. there is also a game i like to play which is super old called nuclear war. its like a paper game. i use to play it at camp.
hmmm i cant really think of anything else. if you want to chat with me or something we can chat here.

i know this might seem weird... im just not very good at making friends and im hoping that by posting here maybe i can meet some people. i generally just meet people who are rude or whatever, or people who only talk to me cause they want something. im not giving out freebies and im super honest and really a nice person. i trying really hard to find people. sorry if this post bothers you than just move on.
thanks for reading.

-coyote

*glomp's you* hoi o3o i heard on the grape vine your looking for friends im vinny the rainbow rat
If you want to chat about next to anything feel free to hit me up im always around somewhere mostly in your walls but heeh

NanoCoyote

Sunbuttcoyote
*glomp's you* hoi o3o i heard on the grape vine your looking for friends im vinny the rainbow rat
If you want to chat about next to anything feel free to hit me up im always around somewhere mostly in your walls but heeh
hehe hiya! :D
your funny.
sorry for not getting back to you till now.

~T.K~

Frisky paws alert!
I'm a fan of all things artistic, cheesy movies, cosplay, special effects makeup, old-school video games, various table and card games, letter writing, and animation.

NanoCoyote

Sunbuttcoyote
I'm a fan of all things artistic, cheesy movies, cosplay, special effects makeup, old-school video games, various table and card games, letter writing, and animation.
thats really awesome!
i like alot of those things to.
do you watch face off?

Thundeere

And there was much rejoicing...
My name is Jafar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I come from afar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) There's a bomb in my car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Allahu Ackbar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NanoCoyote

Sunbuttcoyote
Haha yeah, I think i could be one of the only wofaroos here! ^-^
Looks like your a coyote! That's pretty cool ahah, i love coyotes!
yis! i use to think i was the only coyote. but im starting to think coyotes are #2 right behind the fox.
kinda hard to be original.