• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Friends.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
I'll be your friend :D

*mouthbreathes*

E

Eclipticca

hi there.
ahh... I'm Coyote. I'm really not good at this sort of thing.
I'm posting here because well I'm looking for friends. i keep going to TFF but i hardly find anyways to meet anyone.
although i know a few people by suit they do not know me and the 2 people i was friend with do not talk with me.
so anyways, I'm just trying to find people who are interested in the same things as me. i don't use face book and i draw a lot and I'm on Deviant art but i hardly know anyone there, many of which are not anywhere near me. i guess here are a few things about me. maybe someone has something in common we can share.
I am a furry who is also a gamer. I am female (in case that matters) I'm married. my fav food is taco bell (cause its super tasty) i like drawing, although I'm not an epic artist. i love star trek and although I'm not a fan of star wars its ok. i love sweet tea, Texas, and my little pony. mostly cause its fun to draw but I'm just a big nerd for cartoons. i am not big on politics. i have a car but i don't like to drive. some games i like to play, league of legends, smite, and some rpgs. there is also a game i like to play which is super old called nuclear war. its like a paper game. i use to play it at camp.
hmmm i cant really think of anything else. if you want to chat with me or something we can chat here.

i know this might seem weird... im just not very good at making friends and im hoping that by posting here maybe i can meet some people. i generally just meet people who are rude or whatever, or people who only talk to me cause they want something. im not giving out freebies and im super honest and really a nice person. i trying really hard to find people. sorry if this post bothers you than just move on.
thanks for reading.

-coyote

I have a hard time making friends myself, mostly because I've had a rough life the last several years. People have to just talk to me and be kind, then I'll never have a problem.

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
I have a hard time making friends myself, mostly because I've had a rough life the last several years. People have to just talk to me and be kind, then I'll never have a problem.
I sure would like to talk to you, but Im afraid I can be quite flirtatious if I dont set my own boundaries :u So ultimately, I get shy, because its like, Im totally gonna screw this up somehow lol

Hi I'm also looking for friends and not very good at making them mostly I want to talk about anime and if you liked Ouran host club the anime only covered a quarter of the manga and I would recommend reading it

E

Eclipticca

I sure would like to talk to you, but Im afraid I can be quite flirtatious if I dont set my own boundaries :u So ultimately, I get shy, because its like, Im totally gonna screw this up somehow lol

I'm not gonna bite lol unless you provoke me to xD haha - I tend to be very kind to begin with.