• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for full body art of my dragon OC! ($40-60ish??)

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
Hey, i only have one example of a dragon character because i rarely get asked to do them but if you like it 1) u can have him and 2) ill draw yours for u
[prices]

Furvok

Hello! :D
If you are still looking for an artist, I present you the style of my artist Kyria.
Looking forward to working with you. <3

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
Crossroads.png
Rhydian.jpg

Tuuga.jpeg

Here are some examples of my work when it comes to dragons and dinos! I'm very used to working without reference images, as I have done reference sheet commissions before, and am patient enough to make as many changes as you need to get it just right. My reference sheets sit at an average price of $45 USD and my fullbodies average $50 USD minimum (both digital and traditional).

However, I cannot work with strict deadlines, as freelance art is not my only job, and I will require proof of age if the reference sheet will have anything NSFW on it.

Fairythearthog

If you're still looking for an artist, I wouldn't mind giving it a try! My info is listed on ko-fi, but I'll leave a couple of dragon pics below.

Attachments

• AsexualDragon.png
    AsexualDragon.png
    465.9 KB · Views: 4
  • ArcaneFae.png
    ArcaneFae.png
    290.1 KB · Views: 4
  • ArthogCommissionsAd.png
    ArthogCommissionsAd.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 5