• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Furry roommate Near Portland, OR

Furry_DeLorean

I know this is a stretch but I would love, love, love to share my house with a fellow furry (or two). I actually live in Troutdale, OR which is about a half hour drive away from downtown Portland, right next to the scenic Columbia Gorge. For $500 per month you will get an empty 110 sq foot room (maybe with a bed and furniture if you want) plus use of the rest of the house. I just ask you to be responsible and keep clean. I do not allow pets, smoking or a family. I'm a very easygoing person and love geekdom. I would be surprised if anyone here needs my room. But if you do, give me a shout and I'll tell you more.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
What is it with Portland area furries? i've no need for a roomie (yet) but if it makes you feel any better, no location gets name-dropped around here more than Portland. At least once every couple of months, someone pops in from the Pacific Northwest, posts once or twice...and then they never come back. it seems like every other newbie we get makes their first post with a "Hey, i'm an Oregonian!", followed by silence. i can't say you'll get many bites here for roomies but if you stick around for more than a week, you're sure to stumble onto some friendly furs in your neck of the woods. i mean, if you can say hello fast enough before they split...

Furry_DeLorean

What is it with Portland area furries? i've no need for a roomie (yet) but if it makes you feel any better, no location gets name-dropped around here more than Portland. At least once every couple of months, someone pops in from the Pacific Northwest, posts once or twice...and then they never come back. it seems like every other newbie we get makes their first post with a "Hey, i'm an Oregonian!", followed by silence. i can't say you'll get many bites here for roomies but if you stick around for more than a week, you're sure to stumble onto some friendly furs in your neck of the woods. i mean, if you can say hello fast enough before they split...

I understand what you mean. The thing about Portland is that it currently has the hottest housing market in the country. It's actually difficult to find a place because there are more people moving in than there is space. True, I don't actually live in Portland but I'm close enough to use it to get attention. I just wanted to give furries first dibs on this room before I publicly advertise it.