• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Furry X Human Macro Art

Macrolover55

There isn't much Giant Furry and Tiny Human art around here, I mean there is a few but not many. If anyone could send me links to this kind of macrophilia, it would muchly appreciated. Or if there are any artists here who would be inspired to create new pieces with this concept, that would be cool to.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Just like fatfurs, macrofurs are a small niche inside an already small fandom. You'll be hard pressed to find this specific art genre in any quantity.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Just like fatfurs, macrofurs are a small niche inside an already small fandom. You'll be hard pressed to find this specific art genre in any quantity.

Whoa hold up, fatfurs niche? From my experience of FA's frontpage it's almost as common as vore

Though macro/micro are pretty rare

Uluri

Lord of Potatoes
Heya Hello,
There's definitely not a lot of that very specific thing. It can already be difficult to find normal Furry x Human works.
When it comes to macro/micro most cases its furry x furry or human x human. It might be worth searching for Fairies
since those are small human/humanoids. (I dunno. I don't really search for that stuff.)

Maybe check out e621 and search "human_on_anthro" and "micro" (or Macro) and hope for the best.
That site usually links to the artists on their FA/DA/etc, and their tagging system is real nice so hopefully
that could bring up some results for you.
___
You can always commission some art of it, or ask on main Site. When I have a question like that, I always make a small
question submission so that people who usually look for that stuff can direct me to the answers I need and artists who create.
Make sure to tag the art macro/micro for that reason if you go about it that way. This is how I found a couple gore artists I liked.

(And my last suggestion is to draw some of your own if you feel up to it and would like to see more.)