• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

looking for furrys to talk about and a play games with

MrPhox

Well the only recent game I have is Diablo 3 with the expansion.

Computer limited, beside I don't want to buy a game that I might not like and get stuck with it.

MEDS

Non-medicinal Foxicorn
Ok, Lets do it. As for computer games I'm playing a bit of elderscrolls online, and feed the beast minecraft. If you want to talk about audio, I've just fallen in love with the old Yamaha CS-80 analog synth. It has such a deep, complex sound that I'm looking for tracks that feature it. There's just such an incredibly detailed sound coming from this behemoth.

_Hushy

Hey guys! :) first post here, also looking for some furry friends, if anyone plays a free game.. strategy/fps/whatever I can afford :D

Anyone play BlackLight? PS2 gets frustrating haha.. and I loved Skyrim but I have no money for ESO :(

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
Hey guys! :) first post here, also looking for some furry friends, if anyone plays a free game.. strategy/fps/whatever I can afford :D

Anyone play BlackLight? PS2 gets frustrating haha.. and I loved Skyrim but I have no money for ESO :(

PS2 frustrating? Fuckin' shitters man

N

nevlaar_collie

I play Minecraft, what server do you use?
Ok, Lets do it. As for computer games I'm playing a bit of elderscrolls online, and feed the beast minecraft. If you want to talk about audio, I've just fallen in love with the old Yamaha CS-80 analog synth. It has such a deep, complex sound that I'm looking for tracks that feature it. There's just such an incredibly detailed sound coming from this behemoth.

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
I play Minecraft, what server do you use?

Ah yes, Minecraft. I remember the early days of it

Lol. I'm new to PS2 too, getting there slowly..

Just remember that death is absolute. No matter how good you are you're going to die within 5 minutes like everyone else.

2 minutes if you're NC and near other fellow NC though

_Hushy

Mind if I joined MineCraft too.. Not tonight though it's getting late down here, and yeah the memories, got way too far into that game.. no regrets.

Yeah you picked it, NC ;)

I'm gonna go learn how to multi-quote now..

Diretooth

Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope
Well, I'm looking for people to play multiplayer Terraria with. My Steam name is rinhakelhen if you have Steam and Terraria. Just make sure to mention this topic if you add me as a friend.

_Hushy

Just hit level 10 on ESO. I can feel an addiction coming on..

Will play ESO or any free decent fps game. Reply here or pm any time I have a few days off.

metallic_canine

Weary Traveler
I do Minecraft, RocketLeague, and (rarely) CSGO. PM me for my Minecraft server IP if interested.

P.S. Minecraft server is Factions/Parkour/Skyblock, 1.10.2