• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Critique: Looking for general critique (NSFW, softcore fetishes)

WolfosB

Hi. I'm Wolfos, and I'm looking for people to critique my works.
This is my gallery link: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/wolfosb/
I feel as if I could be well on my way to being a great NSFW artist, but I feel like I'm getting caught on just the basics.
If anyone who reads this thread would like to, please pick any recent work you like and let me know what you feel can be improved and what elements you feel are better than the others.
If you have any tips on things as well, that would be amazing.
Thank you for taking your time to read and thank you in advance for any advice!!

marshmellerditty

hey, so i feel like you haven't gotten any responses here because you're already so clearly skilled, both with sketching and rendering. you have a very flattering dynamic style, the two recent commissions you uploaded look awesome! but if you want something to improve on, i think you could use "punchier" colors - some of your more finished pieces look a bit bland in terms of color, like photographs do. i would start by shading with more saturated colors, maybe adding a colored rimlight. experiment with layer settings. that's honestly all i got, there isn't much bad to say about your work, it looks freakin' great! :D

WolfosB

hey, so i feel like you haven't gotten any responses here because you're already so clearly skilled, both with sketching and rendering. you have a very flattering dynamic style, the two recent commissions you uploaded look awesome! but if you want something to improve on, i think you could use "punchier" colors - some of your more finished pieces look a bit bland in terms of color, like photographs do. i would start by shading with more saturated colors, maybe adding a colored rimlight. experiment with layer settings. that's honestly all i got, there isn't much bad to say about your work, it looks freakin' great! :D
thank you! i'll try to give that a shot! i appreciate the response too, i was getting worried i might've said something wrong, haha,,