• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for good stories/comics (great writing)

Huglust

most goodest boi
I just finished the entire season of Beastars in one night, bought the first volume of the manga, and now wondering what else is out there because I absolutely love great stories, hopefully involving anthro characters. I find it much easier to empathize with a character that's some kind of animal. No idea why.

What are some truly excellent stories/comics? I'm looking for great pacing, story arThe sort of stuff I'm looking for is like Samurai Champloo, Game of Thrones(tall order, I know...), Lackadaisy, and... that's kinda all I can think of. I actually don't know of much I would consider excellent like this.

I am slowly becoming increasingly interested in making comics so I'd say I'm most interested in those.

Minerva_Minx

Happy Holidays and/or 2020 is over!
Rat Queens. Guilty pleasure and it has a furry now, just because a character really wanted to be furry. too much more is spoiler. lol. it's just about life, being bitchy because if guys do it it's manly, and good natured fun.

WXYZ

No longer using this site
What are some truly excellent stories/comics? I'm looking for great pacing, story arThe sort of stuff I'm looking for is like Samurai Champloo, Game of Thrones(tall order, I know...), Lackadaisy, and... that's kinda all I can think of. I actually don't know of much I would consider excellent like this.
I'd recommend the Lapinot series by Lewis Trondheim, but to my knowledge, it's all in French, so it's a turnoff if you're not familiar with the language.

Guilrel

I made two threads about furry and animal Manga I've found on the internet and I plan making individual threads of Manga I've actually managed to read to give a slightly deeper review than the ones that I've skimmed over like I did with Tamamo -chan
forums.furaffinity.net: Found About This Neat Furry (With Humans) Manga: High School Inari Tamamo-chan!

Down here is a list of the comics that I plan on continuing to contribute one day. The first two manga are ones that I've had a very close eye on.
forums.furaffinity.net: Furry Manga and Certain Animal Manga List

tuxedo_fish

how i mine art?

Although it already appears on Bloodhowl's list, I'm seconding The Autumnlands by Kurt Busiek and Benjamin Dewey (of the Tragedy Series), because it's really phenomenal.

It's like Kamandi and an 80s sword-and-sorcery novel had a weird baby, and it's fun as heck.