• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for help to design/ref sheet of a donkeysona [40-80$] [closed]

Charrburn

Resolute Dreamwalker
Hey everyone!
I'm looking for a creative mind to help me design a donkeysona and draw a ref sheet of him (front and back view at least).
I am looking for a certain artstyle, which is realistic but with a bit of cartoonish look. Here's an example of my wolfsona ref sheet made by the fantastic ChocolateCoins.
kF94XoA.png

My price range is between 40 and 80 dollars. So please leave me your price + examples of former work in the comments or hit me up in DMs!
I'll be messaging the artist of my choice later today or tomorrow!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Existenceinanutshell

I know a few artists I can reference you to depending on the style you are looking for.

Do you want more cartoony or realistic?

If realistic my friend Ash who is like my older sister is the one for you her art style is like this
sunny_lad_by_ash_bash_honey_smash_ddv9md6-pre.jpg

sk8tr_bae_beastars_oc__by_ash_bash_honey_smash_ddp45kr-pre.png

Want something more cartoony

My best friend TylikesFries is the one to go her art style is like this
the_dreaming_cat_riot_by_digitaltardisbrony_ddcgii1-pre.jpg

aracely_alighier__oc__by_digitaltardisbrony_ddtw5d8-pre.jpg

I can link ya or talk to either one if you're interested in either one of them.

solaris91

Hi! i'm interested to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:

1583482631.solaris91_patreon_reward_2.jpg

1583187815.solaris91_moon_7.jpg

1581260775.solaris91_charge_.jpg

1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

quroypeco

Ante Up!
Heya, I'd love to work with you! My style is pretty cutesy but a good mix between cartoon and realism I think! Here is some of my work:

1585287113.quroypeco_kieran.jpg

1587349408.quroypeco_mel_complete.jpg

1582072127.quroypeco_c2357145-12aa-4b79-b79a-4e438956adf7.png

1584335817.quroypeco_d9fdef26-1979-4627-a65f-e327945da2df.jpg

I'd be able to do a ref sheet like the top two for $60 (including if you want a casual outfit like the first one), but I'm open for other commissions as well if you see anything you'd like! As always, best of luck finding the artist that suits your needs!

hyaenida

hi^^ I think my style would fit your description, rather realistic-ish (I try to make my anthros look as much like the real animal as possible) yet i try to keep it cute. I even used to have a donkeysona myself unfortunately I don't have surviving art of her, but it would be outdated anyway... still I'm familiar with drawing donkeys^^

my price would be 20$ for a simple front+back sketchy, flat colored commission (no clothes) for more elaborate and cleaner work I would take more or if I was to add some expression headshots liek in your example

here's my commission thread on this forum forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Art-RPG and Character Portraits (starting at 5$)

and here's some examples of recent anthro sketches and some older horse commissions
examples_sketchy_by_hyaenida_ddvmiri-pre.jpg

commission_090415_by_rauchundschall_d8p2ef7-fullview.png
commission_230415_by_rauchundschall_d8qrir6-pre.png

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Digitally painted reference sheets are $37 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

strifeyy

lazy artist
hey!
if you're still looking for an artist, feel free to check out my commission thread here for my usual pricing and examples c: i offer a few different options for ref sheets listed out, ranging from $55 to $80+ depending on number of fullbodies and detail shots

alistar_wolf_comm.png
mew_feenie_comm.png
caligula_dnd_ref.png

NinaGrey

Hi there! This sounds like a super fun project! I can offer a full coloured ref sheet, including 2 fullbody poses, a bust shot, and swatches for £50. Please take a look at my work, and contact me via note/ email at n.sinclair97@outlook.com if you are interested in working together on this. Thanks for your consideration! ~ Nina

Hoffy Wolf Doggy Sheet Collar .jpg
Tiberius Maned Wolf Ref Sheet copy fini.jpg
Small Vincent2.jpg
Small Polansky Bull .jpg

KynRen

God of Destruction appears
Hey!
Not sure if you're still looking for someone, but here's what I do~
something like this for 30€;
1532465799.kynren_goatt.png

or, something like this for 20€;
1587571170.kynren_alyssa.jpg

If you're interested, feel free to check out my post here or shoot me a PM! ^^

Jomaro

An artist or something like that
Hewwow~ Good morning, I can make A ref sheet, front and back view for $75, the one below its $90 but just if you want the feet, paws and 3 headshots I u I, also some examples, they aren't donkeys but close enough hehe. have a great week
Ref Sheet Kelnas censura.png

Jeovani.png

Icono Sheherazode.png