• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for human art (specially couple)

Just that, human art only (I don't know if it's frequent here or?), ideally couples but I may go for single too. My budget is rather low so don't show me stuff above $30 / character please ;;
also no private message/conversation, post here please !

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

Jelly

Hi, this sounds like something fun I could do for you! Examples down below, a full finished piece like either of this examples would be around $17usd!
have_this_random_thing_by_skuttleton-dbjdue7.png
3269.jpeg

I draw people more like in the second one, less stylized. And yes, usually with pupils as well haha. Hope you're interested, this sounds fun! I love couple stuff.

Thanks everyone for sending me your infos! <3

Right now I'm considering

@RoxyHana even tho your sketches are on the very higher end/limit of my budget I'm considering and I didn't want to pass by without saying they looks really good soft and lovely!

@FurFurSha considering your sketches bc they are also pretty cool, may I ask two things? how much for two characters, and, what exactly falls under NSFW? like I know some things that obviously do or don't but I'm not sure where's the border/limit? I'm kinda lost there
you also have cool colored sketches btw aa

FurFurSha

Chibi Dog
@FurFurSha considering your sketches bc they are also pretty cool, may I ask two things? how much for two characters, and, what exactly falls under NSFW? like I know some things that obviously do or don't but I'm not sure where's the border/limit? I'm kinda lost there
you also have cool colored sketches btw aa

Thank you so much for your kind words! <3
For a two characters only sketch if it's a bust (like the flat example I posted here!) would be 24$ and if it's half body would be 28$. They come plain blank or with a monochrome shade! Up to your liking!
The NSFW would increase the price but for NSFW I mean nude and/or a sexual portray! Can show you examples if you want!

It's a shame my colored sketches for two characters don't fall in your budget but I'm super glad you like them <3

6yndybell

Hello! I´m very interested on this humans commission.

Cost of 2 full body, sketch characters is $26 USD

You can check my human´s gallery here: cyndybell on DeviantArt

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

Sketch example:
dc9gy5w-ac441633-ac49-4b22-b272-ef95e4864248.jpg

SageNyas

I'm unsure if you've chosen an artist yet, but I can do something for you! I can do one character for $20-$30 depending on what specifically you would want, and a couple for $25-35! Here are some examples of my work!

an_unrequited_feeling____by_velvetworme_dcwi532-250t.jpg
i_m_gay_by_velvetworme_dcudymi-250t.jpg
sleebie_by_velvetworme_dch43b4-250t.jpg

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom

TurtleSensei

I like Turtles
Hi there! I do human art! I charge $15 to $20 for full body stuff and $5 for Chibis and Busts!
You can find me on Instagram as @Turtle.Sensei
Here is my sample page:
3WKgbqV.jpg

skeiths

pink poodle bby
hi! dunno if you've found your artist already but i'll throw my work in for consideration! : o) i do single characters for $25 full body and less for headshot/waist up, and i do multi-character sketches for $30~45. you can find more details on my site if you're interested!

2n0607l.jpg

1550043726.skeiths_commssion.png