• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Inexpensive, NSFW, Stylistic Commissions (<$20)

Haberdash

I like art. I am not extravagantly wealthy, though, so my budget is less than $20. We can negotiate a little, but I'd like to stay well below that; the price depends on the art. Also, the commission will be somewhat NSFW--not full-on sex, but definitely some nudity.

I made this thread because I'd like to get art in "unusual" styles, like pixel art, candy gore, vintage-style sketches... anything that looks a little bit special, odd, or different.

Post your examples below, and have a sunshiny day!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:
little draw 20$:
22279643@400-1484335242.jpg
22588605@400-1486893869.jpg
22912922@400-1489681710.jpg

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure
tumblr_oik86euGEG1v384mzo1_400.png

21629377@400-1478287248.jpg

tumblr_olbnc4M0oG1v384mzo1_400.png

Here are some examples of more stylized work I have done -but I am fairly flexible and adept at replicating styles, so if there is something really specific you are looking for, I'd be happy to help you just the same! $20 is good.

Here is a link to my FA gallery: Artwork Gallery for Tigers-on-Unicycles -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
And here is a link to my art blog via the commission info page: draconicworkshop.tumblr.com: Art Everywhere

If interested, or if you have any questions, you can contact me here via private message. Thank you for the offer!

Aet

Awkward Artist
I would adore doing some candy gore for you if you're interested!

Examples: Here

Candy Gore Slightly NSFW Lineart Example: Here

Prices are $5 lineart, $5 chibis, and $10 full body colored pieces. Feel free to message me or comment if you're interested ^^

Last edited:

peachesnscreams

gore whore
Hi! I'd be interested!
set prices-
Chibi fullbodies- $5
examples-
23480889@400-1494444850.jpg
23448064@300-1494181774.jpg

Headshots- $8
Examples-

23451252@400-1494198155.jpg
23439619@400-1494106904.jpg

some more examples can be found on my da- skeletonpicnic on DeviantArt

Anything else can be discussed! Don't be afraid to ask me any questions/ ask me to draw anything else!
- i am willing to do some NSFW stuff too

Please note me either here or on my main FA: Userpage of peachesnscreams -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Wanna leave a tip? If you enjoyed my art, please consider getting me a ko-fi here: ko-fi.com: ko-fi.com: Buy Peaches n Screams a coffee. , or drop something in my paypal: Pay Kayla R using PayPal.Me Thanks!

I am currently open for Celshaded Icons, Quick Character Sketches, Monochrome Sketches, Celshaded Characters, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

There is also some Discounts/Offers in effect for Monochrome Sketches, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

Be sure to check out the prices here!: myfantasiworld.weebly.com: Commissions

Also look at all my work to see more of my style!: MyFantasiWorld on DeviantArt

Deadline To Submit Forms Is June 5, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time

Due to the trip I'm taking this week, I will not be able to work on any commissions or respond to any forms until after I get back. So go ahead and leave your forms and take the time to send any information you need for your commission.

Thank you and I hope to see what you send me!

MintZink

I can do cheap and if it is to much just let me know I can send you my NSFW work from email. :)

Attachments

• commission sheet.png
    commission sheet.png
    389.8 KB · Views: 58
K

KurtCobain

I can do cheap and if it is to much just let me know I can send you my NSFW work from email. :)

I'm interested myself. Is there a price difference in style?
For example: you used a different style in sketch and line (besides sketch and line). Would that different style be a different price?