• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for kinky NSFW roleplay.

Zachary Carl Henry

Hey there! Im a pansexual 23 year old guy who is looking to roleplay with anyone and everyone! I dont require super long responses but do appreciate detail, so no one line responses please! I also dont want to be the only one running things.

Im a submissive who typically plays either a girl or sissy in roleplays but will play anything. My major kinks I want are Diapers, cock vore, unbirth, transformation (shrinking, gender, diaper, cum, etc..), hypnosis, age regression. My FAVORITE is definetly diapers and anything to do with them, so I would prefer if they are involved.

My discord is Zinc142#7075, please message me there! Also send the word kinky so I know you read the whole thing.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I don't have discord sadly, but I am quite interested in hypno play you as a girl (either me or you or both entranced as moods go) if you'd like to start a PM conversation in these forums.
Also I am very good at world-building and detail too, and much prefer good back and forth as I enjoy playing off my partner and rolling with things!

<the cat smiles as his eyes glow and a shimmering portal forms in front of him> Look forward to messages if you're interested! <he blows you a kiss and dives into the hole, disappearing as it closes behind him>

Zachary Carl Henry

I don't have discord sadly, but I am quite interested in hypno play you as a girl (either me or you or both entranced as moods go) if you'd like to start a PM conversation in these forums.
Also I am very good at world-building and detail too, and much prefer good back and forth as I enjoy playing off my partner and rolling with things!

<the cat smiles as his eyes glow and a shimmering portal forms in front of him> Look forward to messages if you're interested! <he blows you a kiss and dives into the hole, disappearing as it closes behind him>
Alrighty well we can do pms maybe, anything else interest you in my likes?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Honestly, the only one that would interest would be the gender transformation from what you listed. No judgement of course, just preferences and styles. <smiles playfully> I don't even know what "cock vore" and "unbirth" is tbh <laugh-shrug>, and I am not into "younger" playmates...preferring developmental maturity and experience...BUT thus said hypnotized or mind controlled somehow into thinking they are younger is a reasonable compromise on that one. As for diapers and shrinking...just a total mystery to me...but then, I don't have to understand everything in the world now, do I? <laughs>

In terms of hypno, do you consider control through intoxications (catnip!) or mystical enchantment fun?

Zachary Carl Henry

Honestly, the only one that would interest would be the gender transformation from what you listed. No judgement of course, just preferences and styles. <smiles playfully> I don't even know what "cock vore" and "unbirth" is tbh <laugh-shrug>, and I am not into "younger" playmates...preferring developmental maturity and experience...BUT thus said hypnotized or mind controlled somehow into thinking they are younger is a reasonable compromise on that one. As for diapers and shrinking...just a total mystery to me...but then, I don't have to understand everything in the world now, do I? <laughs>

In terms of hypno, do you consider control through intoxications (catnip!) or mystical enchantment fun?
Yeah im fine with those forms of hypnosis and intoxication! If you are okay with including diapers it does a whole lot for me haha, being told and persueded into feeling younger or not have control.