• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Lineart

E

ellaerna

Hello all,

I'm a relatively new person and I'm still working on fleshing out the look of my fursona. However, being a non-artist, this is easier said than done. I've found myself using mostly dressup games that are quite limited in their colors, markings, and just overall options. Since a visual reference is so useful to have in this fandom, I'm trying to find another way.

What I'd really appreciate is just a simple lineart reference of a female feline anthro with a fluffy tail that I could color on my own and work out what I want this girl to look like. I've searched for free to use lineart on the main site, however, almost all of these are in PSD/Sai format and being a non-artist I do not have the software required to even open these files. I'm looking for a JPEG/IMG/etc file that I can just print out and color the old fashioned way :)

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
And of course if you send me any drawings I will certainly give credit to you if I ever post it anywhere. <3

TL;DR
Request: Lineart Reference Sheet
Subject: Female Feline Antrho, preferably with fluffy tail and no hair added.
Please send a basic image file and not PSD or Sai. I am lame and don't have those things.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
Hello all,

I'm a relatively new person and I'm still working on fleshing out the look of my fursona. However, being a non-artist, this is easier said than done. I've found myself using mostly dressup games that are quite limited in their colors, markings, and just overall options. Since a visual reference is so useful to have in this fandom, I'm trying to find another way.

What I'd really appreciate is just a simple lineart reference of a female feline anthro with a fluffy tail that I could color on my own and work out what I want this girl to look like. I've searched for free to use lineart on the main site, however, almost all of these are in PSD/Sai format and being a non-artist I do not have the software required to even open these files. I'm looking for a JPEG/IMG/etc file that I can just print out and color the old fashioned way :)

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
And of course if you send me any drawings I will certainly give credit to you if I ever post it anywhere. <3

TL;DR
Request: Lineart Reference Sheet
Subject: Female Feline Antrho, preferably with fluffy tail and no hair added.
Please send a basic image file and not PSD or Sai. I am lame and don't have those things.
i suppose i can try if you give a bit more detail

E

ellaerna

i suppose i can try if you give a bit more detail
Thank you. She's a maine coon cat and very fluffy. I'd like her to be a full anthro; so bipedal, boobs, all that jazz. I'd like her hands to be more human with fingers instead of paws. She's decently tall and of curvaceous build, like the model Ashley Graham. Oh! and her right arm is mechanical, but I can just color that in later if it's easier for you. Let me know if you want anymore information. And thank you again!