• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for LITERATE long term fantasy style RP partner (MxM) (nsfw +18)

Zigario

I started a character a few weeks back for DnD but I want to branch out and do more than just use him for campaigns.

I wanted to do a more long term MxM for my wolverine barbarian type character who I have some art of I can show in discord.

My character is extremely masculine in build, appearance and manner. He's in his mid 30's and can be rather mean to new people. I am hoping for a not quite so overly masculine character to rp along with. Preferably one that is at least moderately developed in his background.

As long as you don't mind writing a paragraph or two in a turn when necessary (some things i understand are better left to short replies i understand), aren't expecting any extreme fetish type rp such as vore, macro and things of that nature, have a character that would fit a sort of fantasy type scenario and are over 18 years of age(very important), I'd like to hear from you!

Contact me here or Discord me @Trickardo#0478

Last edited: