• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking For Literate SFW RP Partner

Pidovey

Derpy kitty
Hi! I’m looking for a SFW roleplay partner. I like slice-of-life furry roleplays and would prefer my partner be partially competent in writing descriptive paragraphs. I’m open to anything SFW so please reply if there’s any interest! :)

I’m not sure if I’m looking for a long-term RP/partner or not yet, we will just have to see how things go.

16F, PMs open.

This is my fursona/roleplay character if anyone was curious:

0560EF12-C2BD-4C76-B470-C79A4AD4F036.jpeg

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hi! I’m looking for a SFW roleplay partner. I like slice-of-life furry roleplays and would prefer my partner be partially competent in writing descriptive paragraphs. I’m open to anything SFW so please reply if there’s any interest! :)

I’m not sure if I’m looking for a long-term RP/partner or not yet, we will just have to see how things go.

16F, PMs open.

This is my fursona/roleplay character if anyone was curious:

View attachment 124232

Always up for some play, but I only have the PM on the forums here (no discord). If you want to come up with an idea for fun, feel free to drop a line anytime!

<the cat's eyes glow as a shimmering portal appears in the air. With a smile and a wave, he dives into the portal, the sound of giggling fading as it closes behind him.>

Pidovey

Derpy kitty
Always up for some play, but I only have the PM on the forums here (no discord). If you want to come up with an idea for fun, feel free to drop a line anytime!

<the cat's eyes glow as a shimmering portal appears in the air. With a smile and a wave, he dives into the portal, the sound of giggling fading as it closes behind him.>
Awesome! I’ll let you know if I think of anything. Thank you so much for the interest!

SchneeTheSnep

I pretend I'm a fluffy kitty on the interfloofs~
Hi! I’m looking for a SFW roleplay partner. I like slice-of-life furry roleplays and would prefer my partner be partially competent in writing descriptive paragraphs. I’m open to anything SFW so please reply if there’s any interest!
I'm quite interested! I'm fairly literate. My Discord is @SchneeTheSnep#4293!

Allenisoki

I love your sona! Are you still open to having another rp partner?

He grinned happily holding out his paw and gave the other a soft smile. His green maw holding the muscles in his mouth to keep the grin from his normal frowning face

(My discord is Zinogre#6644)