• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Long-Term Artist for Multiple Coloured Commissions [SFW]

AShyFurrie

Hey FA Forums,

Long-term FA user looking for a talented and passionate artist to help bring my inner furry world to life.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The Work:
I'm looking for one or two artists to help conceptualise and draw characters, scenes, sheets and profile pictures. I'd like someone with a lot of experience and ideally someone who can bring their own 'flare' to the art, rather than taking pure dictation.

The work will be all SFW (Safe for Work), however I will be interested for some NSFW comissions at some point in the future.

The style I am looking for is realistic, cartoon-style drawings (Think Lion-King, Oliver & Company, Avatar the last airbender, Balto). This will include colouring and shading, with a keen focus on facial expressions and 'realism'. Elements like the body structure, stance, scene. I want to avoid hyper-anime frames, poses or things that can look 'out of place'. I anticipate this style/standard to be on the higher-end of drawing skill and am happy to pay for such.

The Ideal Artist:
I'm looking for someone with a lot of anthropomorphic art drawing & commissioning experience (minimum 20+ complex full-colour drawings) who can help me

Structure of commissions:
I'm keen to be a part of the creation process and happy to review/feedback on piece progression as often as I can. I will let the artist suggest at what stages this should occur, however I will request a minimum of two review updates (one for sketch, one for colour) per piece where I am provide feedback.

What you can expect from me:
  • Detailed guidance, including notes and bad sketches of what I'm looking for. Happy to do over discord or keep text-only (Word documents).
  • Flexibility; I work a well paid job. I won't be quibbling over $10 extra dollars because something took longer than expected. I won't be asking for short timescales.

Other Details:
  • Commercials - I would like the work to be done on a Fixed Price Basis (Per Drawing, Per Revision, Per modification etc.). There is no maximum budget per piece. I expect the artist to share their pricing structure with reference to previous work (including their T&M rate for revisions) and I am happy to be charged flexibly from there (e.g. this actually took an extra hour than I expected, ok np).
  • Time scales - I will not 'due-by' dates on my requests. I do expect no-more than a 5-day break between updates through for work-in-progress.
  • Copyright - Once completed, the art will fall under my exclusive copyright ownership. I will request a signed and non-signed variant of each completed piece. For publishing online (FA, etc.) I will be happy to provide commission credit if requested. (Basically, I own the art, but happy to provide publish credit if you'd like). If this is unusual for you, please amend your pricing appropriately.
  • Payment - PayPal or Bitcoin.

Background:
Ever since a young age, I've always been drawn to anthropomorphic stuff (Disney movies, animations etc.). I'm now a 25 year old business professional who's going on a bit of a self-exploration journey and I've come to the conclusion that I'm definitely a furry. I want to explore this side a bit more. First step - putting some of my dreams onto paper. I have two characters and 4 variants I would like to bring to life. This includes profile pics, character sheets and scenes.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

And, that's about it. Thanks for reading, looking forward to speaking with some talented people soon :)

Regards,
A Shy Furrie

*Edit 1 - Updated on 'Style' section

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

gogoshark

Hi! A friend recommended me your ad and I immediately wanted to leave a comment. I'm here for honesty so I will admit that I don't have all the experience that you're looking for but I'm willing to work as hard as I can to provide you with what you need. I can mimic and change art styles for any style references you may send.

Flat Color (Full Body): $25

Illustration: $80

gore.jpg
arcanine.jpg
furrmazing.jpg
pokebitch.jpg
Link.jpg

Art examples can be found here: pinkglitteringdemondildos.tumblr.com: Queen Of The Necromorphs

El-gallo

Good morning! I think I'm your guy. I fill your price expectations and I have more than 10 years drawing digitaly (more than 1000 digital pics drawn). Some of my last comissions have been character designs, so if you take a look to my last 4 you can see what I can do when it comes to starting a character from scratch. Of course with the given detail, I can re-create anything you provide.

I don't only offer you quality, but also a good service.

User name: El-gallo
FA: Userpage of El-Gallo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Shameless copy paste from my journal:

This is how I work:

The comissions are made in a range from 1 to 5 days. Contact me via note with references and a general idea of what you'd like me to draw. I made a small template to fill if you're unsure!

Character reference
Extra objects references (such as collars etc [if you consider it necesary])
A small description of the characters personality (Cheerful, depressed, outgoing, shady)
The general idea of what you'd like to see.

Next, hopefully we can contact each other via discord instead of notes for a faster process.

The payment proces would be trough paypal (with invoice). After showing off the sketches of the drawing I'll request the payment, after this one is completed, I'll finish the drawing as soon as posible.

Prices list:

Inked drawing (no color) - $10us

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Landvik by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Haseki! by El-Gallo (sfw)

Basic color and basic shading - $20us

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Adra [c] by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Cute... dress? wait what? by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Styralkazaruk x Solaria comish by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: The other Corsac Rogue by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Fox Fox Fox [c] by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Tina la Asesina - [c] by El-Gallo (sfw)

Complex shading simple background - $30us

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Vulpera by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Alexina but naked. by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Ivory - AT by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Kiba and Wheelchair comish by El-Gallo (sfw)

Paintings/full ilustrations - $50 + (price may vary)

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Estrellas by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Wolves and foxes by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Leave.Is.Posible by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: La worgen by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Worldtrotter by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Gatos Jazz by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: I found the problem! by El-Gallo (sfw)

Remember prices are negotiable, and if one of the previous formats doesn't suit your taste, we can work something up and place it a price.

Cheers!

El-gallo

Ah forgot to mention, I have no trouble switching between feral, semi-anthro and completely anthro. Even humans are doable if you ever want!

Cheers!

Darklunac

I can do all the type of commissions you looking for! I especialy like conceptualising character but I found a new love for more complex scenes!
I can do both sfw and nsfw!

I am not sure my style is what you're looking for but I think I have at least some of the quality you're looking for.

I send a lot of wips, usualy at least a sketch and then during the coloring process and I also stream a couples of times a week!
I tend to pin point what my clients want quite quickly but I'm also very confortable putting my personnal touch in a piece of art if I'm allowed to!

We WOULD have to talk about exclusive copyright to see how it would work for me. ^-^

29746214_10155445164096989_1703916162_n_by_darklunac-dc7gg4n.jpg
29546877_10155426324601989_1133946825_n_by_darklunac-dc7gga5.jpg
28216977_10155331218601989_205783064_o_by_darklunac-dc7ggan.jpg

AShyFurrie

Hey guys,

Thanks for the great posts. I'll check out all of your profiles in detail and send you a note.

I will update the first post and re-label with *CLOSED* when I am no longer searching.

NegaNeon

If you're still looking, I would be interested in working with you for the future! I draw both SFW and NSFW, in addition to illustration, I am experienced with creating custom character designs.
I've been in the business since 2008, working with both non-commercial work and private company projects; a portion of my previously completed commissions from 2013 - now can be found in this gallery.
In addition to the provided samples below, you can see the full collection of my art on either my Tumblr or Furaffinity.

With both character designs and illustrations, I send WIPs at every step from start to finish. My terms of service can be found here which can provide you with more detailed information about my revision policy, among other things: [Link]
The rates I have on my sites are for non-commercial work only, where I still retain full ownership, if you are interested in working with me I would be more than happy to discuss the rates for your project!
I can be reached through PMs here, on FA or preferably my work email: neganeon@gmail.com
Thank you for your time~

tumblr_ozuofyHsQt1ra4jk8o1_500.png
tumblr_p3dy1h8j6s1ra4jk8o1_500.png
26303203@400-1517955064.jpg

tumblr_p45q405WzB1ra4jk8o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_oudxtu946h1ra4jk8o1_1280.png

pimpartist

Heya! I would be interested in working for you! Below you'll find some examples of my art:
2nd military poster crop.jpg
Tiger crop.jpg
1509814583.pimpartist_oberon_simple_1.jpg
Purple Heart Cover Titled 1.png
Date With a Drifter Cover HD - Title compressed.jpg

My price sheet for almost anything is: www.furaffinity.net: Commision info by pimpartist . I know, I do mostly military and historical stuff, but I can do most other things well.
To see more of my art you can check out my FA: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or my AS: www.artstation.com: Razvan Petrea .
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

DinoBird

Hi there! I would love to work with you to bring your character to life, I've designed a fair few creatures in the past for various projects. Currently, I only have bust examples- as they are the type of commission I have open at the moment, but I am comfortable doing full body- feral or anthro and with most species. I am a traditional artist based in the UK, but I can ship out pieces (UK shipping starting from £1.50 and international shipping starting from $2.50). My prices start from $8 for a bust.

Examples of my work are below:

1532985001.thedinobird_unnamed.jpg

1532899011.thedinobird_fullsizerender-1.jpg

1531762959.thedinobird_37101779_420429221788495_1275562414548451328_n.jpg

1531762222.thedinobird_unnamed.jpg

I have more examples in my gallery (including experimental media pieces), which can be found here: Userpage of TheDinoBird -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thank you for the consideration :)