• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Long-Term RP partner, preferably on F-List

Alex Scarlett

F-list - Warning

I think it is now the time that Alex (my character) began the search for someone to call his own once again. I'm searching for literate RPers for a long-term romance, where the plot is simply my character and yours meeting and forming a relationship that could develope into anything. It merely depends on how well they will get along; they could become friends, with or without benefits, or lovers, or perhaps they will hold a purely physical interest in each other. One thing I'd like to stress is that none of these relationship types should be previously agreed upon... they have to happen through character interaction and bonding. Whichever one they fall into, should be up to how well they get on with each other. Females only for now, canines strongly preferred, felines and others must inquire within. If I'm on F-chat, please contact me there, otherwise drop a note there or here on FA. Look forward to seeing you~ ^^

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
Interesting...

lyar

Wouldn't mind running a Rp with you, seems fun send me a note on either fa, or flist (I check fa more frequently)
Flist: F-list - Warning
Sure But I don't have a functioning F-list rn. It never wants to save any changes. However I can give you a detailed description.

lyar

Zipline

Noodle Fish
Females only... and judging by that post, you don't appear to be literate either. :/ Sorry, hun.
itz hrd 2 typ wiit pawds. :p

lyar

lyar

Whine... Yip yip yip... It was not a very good kiss... DX
That was actually disgusting. And I never promised a good kiss.

lyar

Then why did you bite so hard!? T_T If you did not have lips you could have just told me... T___________T
Don't blame me you knew what you were getting into.

lyar