• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for long-term RP partners (MxM)

HalfDeadHyena

RP Enthusiast and Yeen
Heya everyone!

My name is Parker, and I'm looking for some new people to RP with! I'm a semi-lit to literate roleplayer with about 3 years of experience with RPing. I do both SFW and NSFW RP's, but I heavily prefer story-driven RPs that have some kind of build up before NSFW stuff happens. I have multiple characters, each with varying personalities, so I'm sure there'll be a character that you like. That being said, I only RP with other male characters (if you're a female irl, I don't mind!), considering I'm gay.

In terms of plots I can do everything basically (modern, sci-fi, post apoc, western, fantasy, etc.) but I do prefer to plan out a plot, story or world with my partner so we both know what we're gonna end up doing in the RP. As for timezones, I live in the Netherlands, so my timezone is CEST/GMT+2. If any of this interests you at all, feel free to either send me a note or add me on my discord account (C4theSlime#9434) and I'm sure we can figure something out!

Hope to see some of you soon~

HalfDeadHyena

RP Enthusiast and Yeen
Is it cool if there's no NSFW? I'm a dude, but I'm not into sex rp in text
I'm fine with SFW RPs aswell, no worries.