• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for love still

NekoSuperiority

I'm still searching lol. Is there any guys on this site interested in an Alpha-Male cat? If you're interested please message me.

Ricky

You know, I might actually use that one. Some of my best sexual experiences demoralizing virgin Mormon boys and Christian Fundamentalists made me realize how many are actually repressed homosexuals. It's a win-win situation. I get to have fun corrupting someone who thinks what we're doing is a sin but also hot at the same time. In the long run they are better off too, they might not get into heaven anymore but life will be more fun without the cognitive dissonance :V

Last edited:
L

Lasvicus

You know, I might actually use that one. Some of my best sexual experiences demoralizing virgin Mormon boys and Christian Fundamentalists made me realize how many are actually repressed homosexuals. It's a win-win situation. I get to have fun corrupting someone who thinks what we're doing is a sin but also hot at the same time. In the long run they are better off too, they might not get into heaven anymore but life will be more fun without the cognitive dissonance :V
This is true. I myself have yet to make it into bed with one, but a couple have gotten... touchy ;P xD

L

Lasvicus

You should go for it!

It feels so wrong but deep down you know it's so right :V
Oh no, it felt right, its just that they were both sons of teachers at my christian school XD

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
Hahahahaha. The first time i visit FAF since the coup and this is what i run into, Jesus Christ...

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
will u be my m8 <3
Well, i suppose if it keeps all those poor Mormon boys safe from corruption...

Their asses are the rightful property Jesus and only he should be able to abuse them.