• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for Mass Effect (or general sci fi) RPers!

Hello,

I am looking for a community of Mass Effect or science fiction RPers. Small groups and one on one RP works as well!

A few things about me:

-I am an alien furry.
-I am over 18.
-I am new. Never did RP before but want to try it.
-Not the best at grammar. Sorry. Bad with typos, too. Looking more for experiences than focuses on technical skills.
-I am non-binary. The character may female or male (but you can tell me what you prefer).
-I am kink-friendly. The roleplay doesn't have to be NSFW, though! I am just NSFW-accepting.
-Consent is EXTREMELY important to me, and so is the safety of others. I go to great lengths to make sure everyone is okay. So, be aware of that. I am accepting of most fantasies, but we need to talk about them first. Communication is vital. Again, a kink supporter!

Anyway, I think that's about it. If you need to know any more info, let me know. Again, I am new. So I am not 100% sure of what I need to disclose. :) I also have art of some of my OCs if you want to look.

PC Master Race

Anyway, I think that's about it. If you need to know any more info, let me know. Again, I am new. So I am not 100% sure of what I need to disclose. :) I also have art of some of my OCs if you want to look.
This part is usually the make-or-break part for me. I got ghosted because of how my guy looks, twice.
I'm considering of joining but I guess let's get this out of the way first before anything else. How about that ?