• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for Multiple Reference Sheets

Azalease

Hi there,

On the suggestion of a friend of mine seeking to resolve a long standing issue, I am here to ask if someone would be willing to do a bulk order of reference sheets. I'm looking for someone who would be able to do the following -

• By "Bulk Order", I mean you will be doing multiple reference sheets. The exact number however is open to negotiation, my budget and your patience.
  • Speaking of my budget, I have a guaranteed £80 ready, and can muster more if needed. My upper limit will likely be somewhere around £150 if needs be. Any more than that and it may take longer for me to pay you.
  • This will be a Private Commission. Please inform me if this will cost extra.
  • As for a specific type, I am looking for someone who can pack as much information as possible onto a sheet. In a broad sense, this includes names, character information and of course what they look like.
  • For obvious reasons, the most I can give you is a written description. Neither of us are artists, so no prior images exist, so we have to ask folks to make these sheets, and to make further commissions possible we need the sheets...it's a vicious circle.
  • The Artist must be willing to draw Humanoids (i.e: Non-Furs). The vast majority of our characters are this.
  • The Artist must be willing to work with the Macro/Micro kink. Don't worry, you will not be doing anything NSFW, but I feel I should put this out here as a warning.
  • Finally, I do use Paypal to facilitate payments, however please tell me if you need me to convert GBP into another currency (US/Canadian Dollars, Russian Rubrics, Japanese Yen etc, etc).
If you are interested, please post below this one.

pupsicle-c

berries & cream
Hi there,
If you are interested, please post below this one.

I've DM'd you, but I'll leave a copy of the message here as well!

Howdy! I saw you were looking for an artist to do multiple reference sheets for ya. I thought I'd drop by and throw my hat in the ring. If you'd like examples and pricing, you can find my threads pertaining to my examples here !!

Below is my full Commissions Sheet, detailing what I make, what I'm available for, and the rates.

sugarqube_s_2018_commissions__open_by_sugarqubes-dcblrvn.jpg

I've had experience making reference sheets for a variety of species, including rabbits, horses, wolves, dinosaurs, cats, foxes, and Vernids (shown above on the sheet). My style is versatile and I offer a variety of options to choose from, from simple references to complex sheets with many details, examples of which you can find in the thread linked above.

Thanks for your time, I hope to hear from you soon!

- pupsicle-c

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
pxGgGXK.png
gFONBvm.jpg
KK3XgXE.png

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I sent you a message! I'd be more comfortable discussing things there if you don't mind.
Thanks!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

Jadan

Greetings, I'd like to offer you my services!

I accept bulk commissions and can reserve slots for you at a frequency that's conducive to your needs. (Bi-weekly, monthly, etc)

I can add whatever info you deem necessary on the sheet such as back story, name, preferences, etc at no extra charge- The ref sheets I've done have had minimal information due to the customers preferences.

I accept working from written description. Humanoids, and macro/micro are also acceptable in a sfw context.

Due to my queue, I can start around the 9th or 11th of February. I have a 7-12 day turnaround from there on.

I don't charge extra for private commissions at this time.

Attaching my general prices and examples below! I invoice in euros as opposed to GBP.

Icon: (500 x 500 only)- 15 €

Bust - 30 €

Half-body - 40 €

Fullbody (non ref sheet) - 60 €

Front & back shaded ref sheet - 80 € (69 pounds)

There may be an extra charge for complex designs/characters.
+10 euros per detail shot/expression
+30 euros per extra pose

I look forward to your reply.

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested as well. Here are some examples of my work:

1548252961.sushy_underwaterharvest2019.jpg

1545167159.sushy_dvck2018.jpg

1540585436.sushy_lavendula2018.jpg

1539545133.sushy_ninetyfive.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

For digitally painted reference sheets I charge 29 GBP per full-body view. Cell-shaded references are 20 GBP per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Trauma Tize

2018 Commissions.png

Definitely down to do this for you. owo Depending on how many reference sheets you need. I charge $25 for each sheet done.
345_by_o_traumatize_o-d7vgyxn.pngfullcolor_1_c.png tumblr_nn1gvp67jb1ralmd4o1_1280.png Reference_1_b.png Commission17.png
Infinite.png

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom

spookyfoxinc

Last edited:

Arlethallan

A shy saytr
Hello! If your still looking, i would love to do this commission for you. My specialty is human and humanoid creatures, so i would for sure be down with drawing non-anthros.
My refreence sheet prices are as following:
Two full bodies front and back and pallet and descriptions-$60
Full package-two full bodies,expressions,pallet, alternate outfit and items and descriptors-$150
If you don't want the full package, but want more than just the two full bodies and pallet, that can be arranged.
If you'd like, I could also do cleaned up sketch versions for a little cheaper. All descriptions can be done in type if requested.
11104687_QKjzArESFByjVTz.jpg
8573616_6ZwMjvoBkrXDmAf.jpg

11334441_LLBogdDSQz08pUM.png
10352080_Q6wonVU77O5PpV4.jpg

IdleAmnesiac

☽ witchy cat ☾
I rarely do references but I'd be up for the challenge if you'd be interested in my style ^^

Here's a recent example of my human work - www.furaffinity.net: K/DA Kai'sa by IdleAmnesiac

And some mini ref sheets I've been doing on and off-
www.furaffinity.net: [P] Yuki mini reference by IdleAmnesiac
www.furaffinity.net: [G] Blonde tapir by IdleAmnesiac
www.furaffinity.net: Avril reference 2018 by IdleAmnesiac

Something more complex (that includes front view, back view, sketch headshots and information) would be around $70

Saltamor

Saltamor

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info:
www.deviantart.com: Queerstalline-Void Commissions 2019

I accept paypal and points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason. I tend to have quick turnaround times.

Please also consider my friends commission!
Mosshugs: https://did%3D7ae50091891ea42289a7c60a84b1653d61cbacf7%3Bid%3D178257996041%3Bkey%3DSY7Xi_9QPbYxOz7oHlw58w%3Bname%3Dmosshugs
Thank you very much for considering my commissions!
RYN☄

sambud

artist, ready for commissions - pm if interested.
30602462@400-1551063342.jpg

Commissions open now!
[3-slots for this week available]

Artwork Gallery for sambud -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
almost any kind of art-related stuff! (sfw/nsfw)

PM/conversation via forum https://forums.furaffinity.net/conversations/add?to=sambud
or use notes on FA www.furaffinity.net/newpm/sambud/
or post here, i'll answer ASAP.

[sketches, colored cell-shading, 2d hq art, icons, 3d head/bust/fullbody, rotatable GIFs]
+your old art upgrades is possible, +ref sheets, any species, SFW/ NSFW.
Some demos:

\

View attachment 52488
View attachment 49913View attachment 50070
View attachment 52894