• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Looking for new fursona: Half dragon half shark!

Blue Moon the Folf

Tsukuyomi Yuichi
Hey! I have more specification for what I want in my new fursona now. She's tall, about 7'11, with F cup breasts (they look like D cups due to her height), she's really thicc, her body is that of a dragon's, but her tail and head are a shark's. She has long horns that curve back, and her colors are as follows: Dark green eyes, dark red hair, a black underbelly with a dark purple body and limbs.

Keykaye

hey i'm was playing around with a base i own. By thic do you mean with some chub or just thicker thighs and butt?

Blue Moon the Folf

Tsukuyomi Yuichi
Almost done picking stuff out but hair style/length preference?
Sorry it took a while, one of my friends is letting me use their char as a hairstyle reference.
Luna.png

Keykaye

shes a cutie, think a got a hair style you'll like then. Let me clean the lines for everything. As for the Shark species is there a certain shark you would like to be the one influencing the design? Say like with a tiger shark or whale shark i could pick markings or fine structure from them.

Keykaye

heres where i am so far, i did one with a dark colored belly then one with a light colored belly, for more contrast with all the dark colors. going to take a break for the night, let me know which you prefer.
Screen_Shot_2019-07-20_at_11.51.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2019-07-21_at_12.00.40_AM.png

Keykaye

ill draw the scale lines on the belly, i just need to know which one to continue with on my file. Personally i like the brown, it brings contrast to the other dark colors in her design, as ill be adding dark colored spots/stripes from the tiger shark.

Blue Moon the Folf

Tsukuyomi Yuichi
Yes, actually! Her name is Aliuvial Gellantara. Her age is unknown, she's bi, she likes reading, teaching others magic, creating new magic, taking long walks, wine, and rational people. She dislikes irrational people, those who don't listen to her warnings, idiots, and those who think they're better than her.

Keykaye

I'll do my best to add the likes/dislikes but i can for sure get the other info

Keykaye

here you go. For posting just credit me for the design, im keykaye on FA. and Waitress/CozyCatStudious for the base lines
file