• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking For New Icon! Budget $35 [CLOSED]

Timothy Vyper

Your average Linux Fox
I am looking at getting a new icon for my social media, hoping to add some glasses to my character in this icon. Please see some of my references below.

Ref Sheet: www.furaffinity.net: My Ref Sheet by Timothy_Vyper
Other References:

SageNyas

I could do one for you for $20! Feel free to check out my website here! It has my portfolio, contact info, other pricing, etc! I look forward to hearing back from you! Feel free to fill out my form on my site or just message me here, either works!

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my artwork:

My rates for icons:

Flat colored icon: $6 USD
Cell-shaded icon: $11 USD
Digitally painted icon: $17 USD
Animated icon: $23 USD

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

UBA

Digital Artist
Hi Timothy!

I can do up an icon for you at this level of polish for $30 CAD:

That includes sketch and colour approval passes and a finished digital pack that includes multiple resolutions (ranging from large to very small, plus a high quality master copy).

Feel free to contact me here, over on my FA Page, or via email at uba.commissions[at]gmail[dot]com if you're interested.

Thanks for your consideration. Have a good one!

Regards,
-UBA

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, for 35$ I can get you a head to shoulder full color :3

Timothy Vyper

Your average Linux Fox
I have contacted the artist I have chosen directly through private messages. Thank you for everyone's interest.