• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Phase2

Hey-diddly-ho there! Never have I ever commissioned a NSFW picture... because I'm awkward as hell, and also pretty damn PG for a 26 year old... So I'm actually not looking for anything hardcore, just mostly implied stuff- if that makes sense?

WELL, here I am making an announcement that I want to buy a 'creepy' picture... by that, I mean I have mostly humanoid (nonfurry) characters, masculine/fit males, and they do NOT have 'wholesome' relationships with each other.

So if you're okay with drawing some powerstruggles or 'invade your space' sort of art, with some nasty looking demon dudes, I'd love to see your commission pages or get a price quote from you! :)

You can find my possible character candidates here

Also price range possibly around 100- 200 mark

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, I can make humans and humanoids, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW there

Anime:

º Head Shot: 15$
º Half Body: 30$
º Full Body: 50$

Furry/Anthro:

º Head Shot: 15$
º Half Body: 30$
º Full Body: 50$

NOTE: Prices may vary (not so high) depending on the difficulty involved in making them (for example the background or additional characters)

T

thegoodmano

Did this demon gal a time ago too, i think it matches your characters design.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )

Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info on discounts:
Deviantart: www.deviantart.com: COMMISSIONS OPEN
Amino: aminoapps.com: Commissions Dragoncat-Senpai | Wiki | Furry Amino

I am offering 30% off for certain topics and referals, and features for people who promo my commissions.
I accept paypal and points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason.

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!
RYN☄

Megsy Bolton

Hello, good morning, these are some of the things I can do in case you are interested, I usually take between 2 or 3 days to make the commission, I always give a sketch of how it goes and if it is to your liking then I put color.

Headshots:
-Without Fund: 9$
-With simple background and bordered in white: 10$

Half Body:

Full body:

NeAA

I havent been commissioned humans in aawhile but here's and ex ! Fullbodies are $40

Attachments

• 1375741993.neaa_toad.png
    1375741993.neaa_toad.png
    380.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 1385258719.neaa_benny.png
    1385258719.neaa_benny.png
    853.9 KB · Views: 86